shout out to the mothers who do it by themselves!!

Posted in the South Point Forum

hippychick

United States

#1 Jun 27, 2011
Let's shout out the mommas who take care of their child(ren) as a single parent....
Jeremy

New York, NY

#2 Jun 28, 2011
hippychick wrote:
Let's shout out the mommas who take care of their child(ren) as a single parent....
Okaaaaay great job!

Since: Aug 11

Harts, WV

#3 Aug 7, 2011
Thank you bunches I am a single mom with 2 children have been taking care of them by myself most of their lifes. I love my children and would do anything in the world for them they are now teenagers and have alot of anger toward me. I have never told there dad he couldn't come around I have never talked bad about him infront of them. Since he seen them for about 2 months straight at the beginning of the year he has put alot of things in their head. I do not depend on welfare I work to support them and I don't depend on others. He has them so messed up right now but nomatter what I will always love my kids. They will soon find out what he is all about. He has never been there for them since they were born when I got with him he had 3 other kids he had custody of well when I left him the good state of kentucky took them from him for neglect and letting them run the streets all hours of the night. So I want to thank everybody who is a single mother like me with no help from the other parent. We can and will do a great job raising our children.
Kenworth

Washington, DC

#4 Aug 7, 2011
S TF U hoe and go fetch me a drink refill.
meeee

Mundelein, IL

#5 Aug 7, 2011
All single moms need a huge congrats! I have 2 babies and its hard but they are so worth it!
single dad

Coal Center, PA

#6 Aug 16, 2011
What about the dads that do it
props to you

Chesapeake, OH

#7 Aug 17, 2011
single dad wrote:
What about the dads that do it
Congrats! We are proud of you but these selfish a$$ women don't care. They think they are better and deserve more attention!! It's the dads who deserve all the credit cuz it should be a moms natural instinct!
singlemom2

Slippery Rock, PA

#8 Aug 17, 2011
All congrats to ALL single parents, moms and dads who have raised, or is still raising their children. Sometime people forget where credit is due. Great Jobs MOMS and DADS
josh

Butler, PA

#9 Oct 24, 2011
lets all get drunk n be somebody.
know some

New York, NY

#10 Oct 25, 2011
Well i kno a few single moms from south point who are terrible.... act like theyre a good parent and go out and party and get drunk all the time. Spreadin theyre legs to any1 who will have em. Letting different guys come around their children which totally makes the child have a confused life. It really gets bad when they post pictures and talk about how they do all this on facebook and their kids and kids friends see it. Nasty ppl
lol

Slippery Rock, PA

#11 Oct 25, 2011
know some wrote:
Well i kno a few single moms from south point who are terrible.... act like theyre a good parent and go out and party and get drunk all the time. Spreadin theyre legs to any1 who will have em. Letting different guys come around their children which totally makes the child have a confused life. It really gets bad when they post pictures and talk about how they do all this on facebook and their kids and kids friends see it. Nasty ppl
yeah like amy snodgrass! it anit been long since i hit that..she got 4 hood rats by 4 diff dudes and she anit no tidy house keeper either. shea bad mom.
just sayin

Chicago, IL

#12 Oct 27, 2011
I agree with "know some"..some people claim to be WONDERFUL MOTHERS cause their kids make good grades or dont really get in trouble. What about teaching them values & morals? Practice what u preach..remember kids do learn from example
The Real McCoy

Barboursville, WV

#13 Oct 27, 2011
You are a product of your enviroment!!
just sayin

Chicago, IL

#14 Oct 27, 2011
U cant preach one thing to your kids & live your life a totally different way..i give much respect to single moms(who deserve it)..the moms who not only TEACH their kids right from wrong but SHOW them right from wrong
know some

New York, NY

#15 Oct 27, 2011
I know one single mom or should i say single "woman" that prides herself on how much money she milks her ex-husband for. And when they're with their father takes the oppurtunity to go get drunk and party and run around like shes a teenager. I know it's nobodys life but thier own but come on grow up. I mean having fun is just fine but do it within your parameters of your age. GROW UP
what ya say

Proctorville, OH

#16 Oct 27, 2011
know some wrote:
I know one single mom or should i say single "woman" that prides herself on how much money she milks her ex-husband for. And when they're with their father takes the oppurtunity to go get drunk and party and run around like shes a teenager. I know it's nobodys life but thier own but come on grow up. I mean having fun is just fine but do it within your parameters of your age. GROW UP
You're funny. Child support is based on both parent's income. So I really don't think she is getting rich from it. And how do you think it's any of your business what she does??? You sound like maybe you're with the father of the kids. It's none of your damn business.
know some

New York, NY

#17 Oct 28, 2011
Wow your getting awful defensive maybe you're one of the single nasty moms im talking about lol
sawthem2

Seattle, WA

#18 Oct 28, 2011
know some wrote:
Wow your getting awful defensive maybe you're one of the single nasty moms im talking about lol
Maybe so
not

Proctorville, OH

#19 Oct 28, 2011
know some wrote:
No not quite. You're upset cause you got put in your place. The village idiot. lmao
Not a chance

Astoria, NY

#20 Oct 28, 2011
Do you think you know me because chances are you don't

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Point Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
judge is a drug pusher 2 hr Too Funny 5
food fair workers (Sep '10) 5 hr Know 57
Jessica Ferguson (Sep '10) 7 hr wow 6
South Point Ford 12 hr Opinions 3
erika porter and donny cremeans 16 hr some1 who knows 11
New coach at SPH 19 hr Want to know 1
Sppd levy 20 hr Safety Man 1
South Point Dating
Find my Match

South Point People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

South Point News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in South Point

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:14 pm PST

ESPN 7:14PM
Source: Texans' Mallet played with pec injury
NBC Sports 8:25 PM
Is this the end of the Mike Smith era in Atlanta?
Bleacher Report 9:37 PM
Tashaun Gipson's Knee Injury a Major Blow to Browns Secondary
Bleacher Report 9:39 PM
How Gordon Opened Up Browns Offense in Week 12
NBC Sports12:49 AM
Hoyer recovers, leads Browns past Falcons, 26-24 - NBC Sports