Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor. Full Story

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#16382 Dec 20, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly my point.
Your childish taunts full of ignorance lack any semblance of intelligence.
Since you have failed to hold your ground in a debate about religion... and have resorted to child like attacks... I've challenged you to a debate of your choice in the other string.
You pick the subject.
Childish like calling other posters my name? Glad to know I get under you skin so. DO obseess and threaten. LOL
Chump
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#16383 Dec 20, 2012
My Dear Nijoni, believe it or not I am really a nice guy at heart, so don't let it bother you when he calls me by your name or vice versa, I don't. Childish behavior, insults and silly referals are all typical in some forms of mental illness, and part of the stock and trade of false prophets, so expect more of the same. In the mean time have a nice day.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#16384 Dec 20, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Childish like calling other posters my name? Glad to know I get under you skin so. DO obseess and threaten. LOL
Chump
The "two" of you suck so much... you can't possibly be two separate people.

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#16385 Dec 20, 2012
Fed, I've known Texan for awhile on these forums..he ain't Nijoni.I think you are all three good people...just rub each other the wrong way,I guess...yeah, I sound like a real wimp, let's just say i'm reformed...
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#16386 Dec 20, 2012
Just goes to show how very little you know. Then what should we expect from a false prophet that is off his meds? Go back under the bed or those bad people from La Porte gonna find you. HAHAHAHA, make him stop, make him stop he's taunting me, please make him stop, HAHAHAHAHA!
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#16387 Dec 20, 2012
See Nijoni, he's wanting to start thinking again, it just doesn't work too well for him. HAHAHAHAHAHA!

www.HeavyFed.com

#16389 Dec 20, 2012
Texan wrote:
See Nijoni, he's wanting to start thinking again, it just doesn't work too well for him. HAHAHAHAHAHA!
Dude, if either one of you think you are getting to me at all... you're delusional.

I KNOW you are two separate people... but I also know it gets your goat when I say otherwise... that is demonstrated by BOTH of your childish taunts.

I have been working online for well over 10 years now... if you two think y'all are the worst trolls I have even come across... again, you're delusional.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#16390 Dec 20, 2012
Texan wrote:
My Dear Nijoni, believe it or not I am really a nice guy at heart, so don't let it bother you when he calls me by your name or vice versa, I don't. Childish behavior, insults and silly referals are all typical in some forms of mental illness, and part of the stock and trade of false prophets, so expect more of the same. In the mean time have a nice day.
Same back to you. I am not a bad gal either. Blasphemy is beyond tolerance though, and I think you agree. He is WAY beyond just an unbeliever.

www.HeavyFed.com

#16391 Dec 20, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Same back to you. I am not a bad gal either. Blasphemy is beyond tolerance though, and I think you agree. He is WAY beyond just an unbeliever.
Why don't you two just hook up and pop out a couple of troll children that can claim to be Christians and thump a Bible but not bother to read it or follow it's doctrine????

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#16392 Dec 20, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you two just hook up and pop out a couple of troll children that can claim to be Christians and thump a Bible but not bother to read it or follow it's doctrine????
WHy would we want to follow your lead? We keep telling you how full of yourself you are. How sick for any around you. Especially if you have kids. What an embarrasment you must be, wanting to beat on any that show you up.

www.HeavyFed.com

#16393 Dec 20, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
WHy would we want to follow your lead? We keep telling you how full of yourself you are. How sick for any around you. Especially if you have kids. What an embarrasment you must be, wanting to beat on any that show you up.

LOL

You just keep living in your own little world, Texan.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#16394 Dec 20, 2012
Thank you Fed I will. As to hooking up with Nijoni; if I weren't married I could consider it, however I am married, and I love my wife so it can never be. Anything else earthshattering to say O false prophet?

www.HeavyFed.com

#16395 Dec 20, 2012
Texan wrote:
Thank you Fed I will. As to hooking up with Nijoni; if I weren't married I could consider it, however I am married, and I love my wife so it can never be. Anything else earthshattering to say O false prophet?
So, if you were not married... you'd consider hooking up with a crazy woman on the Internet that you've never met before?

I don't think I need to say anything more.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#16396 Dec 20, 2012
Crazy woman? That's your opinion, and you indeed DON'T THINK. Make him stop, make him stop, he's taunting me again, make him stop. The false prophet is a whiney tit! HAHAHAHAHA!

www.HeavyFed.com

#16399 Dec 20, 2012
Texan wrote:
Crazy woman? That's your opinion, and you indeed DON'T THINK. Make him stop, make him stop, he's taunting me again, make him stop. The false prophet is a whiney tit! HAHAHAHAHA!
LOL

The only thing you objected to was, "crazy woman"?

tesd

Castroville, TX

#16400 Dec 20, 2012
test

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#16401 Dec 20, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
So, if you were not married... you'd consider hooking up with a crazy woman on the Internet that you've never met before?
Well Fed...to tell you the truth, I hooked up with a truly fine woman on the internet...

www.HeavyFed.com

#16402 Dec 20, 2012
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Well Fed...to tell you the truth, I hooked up with a truly fine woman on the internet...
Nothing is wrong with that, but I bet she is not anything like, Nijoni.

tesd

Castroville, TX

#16403 Dec 20, 2012
test

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#16405 Dec 20, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing is wrong with that, but I bet she is not anything like, Nijoni.
Hypocrite. I need to say no more. Your own posts say it all as you back pedal to and fro for support. HooT!

The texan has been civil to me, even though he does not always appreciate my wording. We agree to disagree on trivial matters. IMO
Which is more than I see with your postings. I have read you on other threads and thought, oh YUK, not now. Always stirring the pot for some attention in your depraved condition. You should hook up with Rico the Racist from E LA. Perhaps you could share recipes.
Pretty sure he would don a wig and skirt for you as well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South-Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lubbock man says he was fired for being gay; la... Aug '14 Jaleesa 256
Bob Mills Furniture hosting food drive for Sout... (Dec '13) Dec '13 OutOfPillows 1
Looking for RV Park (Sep '13) Sep '13 The Andersons 1
Anderson Brothers Jewelers Finders Keepers 2013 (Jul '13) Jul '13 Teresa Cave 1
You can help (May '13) May '13 pink 1
New Deal engineers a new kind of fair (Apr '13) Apr '13 Illuminati 1
Los Lonely Boys are healthy, touring and eager ... (Oct '10) Nov '12 Hollabackatme 2
South-Plains Dating
Find my Match

South-Plains Jobs

South-Plains People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

South-Plains News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in South-Plains

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]