Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

There are 20 comments on the El Paso Times story from Nov 2, 2010, titled Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

“I call it like I see it...”

Since: Jan 09

...and I see it like it is!

#16074 Dec 13, 2012
Texan wrote:
You keep calling me Nijoni, I'm repeating myself, so what's your point O false prophet?
The point is, you're insane, Nijoni.

I've been coming here to the asylum every day to talk to you... and you still believe we are posting in some forum online.

Come back to me, Nijoni... I love you, the kids love you, we need you at home where you belong.

You're a woman, Nijoni... and you're my wife, you're not this "Texan" person you think you are... and you're not on a computer!!!

You're right here in front of me... I'm holding your hand, caressing your face, can't you feel me my love???

Can't you see... it is me, oh please see me... please say you still love me.

Come back to me, Nijoni... come back to me.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#16075 Dec 13, 2012
Whoa! That's some crazy stuff false prophet, right off the deep end. It was only a matter of time, getting run out of La Porte sure messed you up, I mean dropped on your head when you were little, irrepairable brain damage, then they run you out of La Porte. No wonder you're so messed up.

“I call it like I see it...”

Since: Jan 09

...and I see it like it is!

#16076 Dec 13, 2012
Texan wrote:
Whoa! That's some crazy stuff false prophet, right off the deep end. It was only a matter of time, getting run out of La Porte sure messed you up, I mean dropped on your head when you were little, irrepairable brain damage, then they run you out of La Porte. No wonder you're so messed up.
Oh, baby... listen to me, they are going to start shock treatments tomorrow.

I don't want that for you.

I don't want you to lose who you were... who WE were, baby.

PLEASE... see me, here... alive... in front of you right now!!

There isn't a computer anywhere around you... you're not posting on a forum, my name is NOT Heavy Fed... I am your husband, Ricky.

Say my name, baby... Ricky, Ricky... you remember, don't you baby?

You remember when we got married, right?

You remember our three beautiful children you gave me, right?

Look baby, they came today, say hi to you mother sweeties.

"Hi mommy, I hope you feel better soon."

"We love you mommy."

"I love you too mommy, can you come home and read a book and make Christmas cookies with me and grammie?"

Yes, baby... come back to us.

Come back to us for Christmas... that's all any of us want.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#16077 Dec 13, 2012
Yep, dropped on his head, got run out of La Porte, damn, now he's nuttier than a fruit cake. I haven't dealt with a fruit cake nutty false prophet before. Oh well.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#16078 Dec 13, 2012
Say Nijoni, I've got some things to take care of,would you deal with the false prophet tonight? I'll get back to it tomorrow. THANKS.

“I call it like I see it...”

Since: Jan 09

...and I see it like it is!

#16079 Dec 13, 2012
Texan wrote:
Yep, dropped on his head, got run out of La Porte, damn, now he's nuttier than a fruit cake. I haven't dealt with a fruit cake nutty false prophet before. Oh well.
Ok, doc... I'll sign for her shock treatments.

"It's the best thing for her son... it's the best thing for both of you."

But will she ever be anything like she was?

"She will never be anything like she was ever again."

Ok, doc... I understand... I just want her home.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#16080 Dec 13, 2012
Texan wrote:
Say Nijoni, I've got some things to take care of,would you deal with the false prophet tonight? I'll get back to it tomorrow. THANKS.
Texan I hate to tell you this but this Heavy Fred outsmarts you every time. You're really making yourself look stupid.

“I call it like I see it...”

Since: Jan 09

...and I see it like it is!

#16081 Dec 13, 2012
TombalI Server wrote:
<quoted text>
Texan I hate to tell you this but this Heavy Fred outsmarts you every time. You're really making yourself look stupid.
That's my wife you're talking to, sir... please quit entertaining her fantasies of being this "Texan" person.

Her name is Nijoni... and I love her.

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#16082 Dec 13, 2012
Texan wrote:
Nijoni you must remember you are dealing with a false prophet who is off his meds and dealing with dillusions of grandeur, not very well I might add, but dealing wioth them just the same. I do wonder if he is sleeping with Damn invasion; after all he did claim to have infiltrated some white supremist and hate groups. It could mean he did Damn invasion. Just a thought.
lol!

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#16083 Dec 13, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
The point is, you're insane, Nijoni.
I've been coming here to the asylum every day to talk to you... and you still believe we are posting in some forum online.
Come back to me, Nijoni... I love you, the kids love you, we need you at home where you belong.
You're a woman, Nijoni... and you're my wife, you're not this "Texan" person you think you are... and you're not on a computer!!!
You're right here in front of me... I'm holding your hand, caressing your face, can't you feel me my love???
Can't you see... it is me, oh please see me... please say you still love me.
Come back to me, Nijoni... come back to me.
This post should pretty well lock you in for the psycho you B!!
Do you dream of raping all your enemies?

“I call it like I see it...”

Since: Jan 09

...and I see it like it is!

#16084 Dec 13, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
This post should pretty well lock you in for the psycho you B!!
Do you dream of raping all your enemies?
Oh, Texan.

I've been coming here to the asylum every day to talk to you... and you still believe we are posting in some forum online.

Come back to me, Texan... I love you, the kids love you, we need you at home where you belong.

You're a man, Texan... and you're my husband, you're not this "Nijoni" person you think you are... and you're not on a computer!!!

You're right here in front of me... I'm holding your hand, caressing your face, can't you feel me my love???

Can't you see... it is me, oh please see me... please say you still love me.

Come back to me, Texan... come back to me.

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#16085 Dec 13, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, Texan.
I've been coming here to the asylum every day to talk to you... and you still believe we are posting in some forum online.
Come back to me, Texan... I love you, the kids love you, we need you at home where you belong.
You're a man, Texan... and you're my husband, you're not this "Nijoni" person you think you are... and you're not on a computer!!!
You're right here in front of me... I'm holding your hand, caressing your face, can't you feel me my love???
Can't you see... it is me, oh please see me... please say you still love me.
Come back to me, Texan... come back to me.
one small .38 should do...
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#16086 Dec 13, 2012
Texan wrote:
...I do not care if you are convinced...
You've got that right. You are still telling him even though you do not convince him
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#16087 Dec 13, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, sore loser... whatever, still makes you rather childish as you continue to mis spell and mis use words , then say "you know what I meant". Rules for you and then rules for all others. No, you are not a spokesman for God, you are not equal to a god, and your attempt to misdirect others under the guise of a typo really shows your strength. As in WeaK and NONE.
Spin again, sore little bully ass?
But you are the one that started the spelling accusations, claiming that Fed thinks his intellect is perfect, and then showing his spelling errors to prove this nonexistent opinion wrong
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#16088 Dec 13, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't speak for Texan, but I think perhaps he as I, was wondering why at 19 you are still in high school? That's all.
Are you in a large enough area where there are others as yourself?
WOuld you mind saying at what age you were starting to have these struggles?(For lack of a better word)
It wasn't a big problem until the first day of junior high. I was twelve.

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#16089 Dec 13, 2012
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
But you are the one that started the spelling accusations, claiming that Fed thinks his intellect is perfect, and then showing his spelling errors to prove this nonexistent opinion wrong
non existant opinion?

He is a mere mortal...and was/is claiming to be superior....but not so.

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#16090 Dec 13, 2012
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> It would be great if I knew what you were talking about.Are you talking about the American Indians?
Yes, it would be refreshing if you knew something before you respond blindly.

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#16091 Dec 13, 2012
waco1909 wrote:
If you are talking about"Native Americans"Nijoni...I was on the North Dakota forum once...OMG...most all of the people on it were Sioux....and brother..they ain't happy...and there's no way out of the fact that they were a great Nation....brought down by European scum...I have to tell you...i'm not"proud"of that...but there's not a thing I can do about it...
No, with a defeatest and or conqueror attitude and value system, this is correct. The Sioux are one of many and have been brutally treated in this Century. Made examples of to tame down uprisings.
With this mentality you have, I will waste no further time on you.
ego-go-han
Gjj

United States

#16092 Dec 13, 2012
I'm all Perry!

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#16093 Dec 13, 2012
Texan wrote:
You yourself claimed to be hiding out in LA, it's big enough to hide in. Working on your stand up comedy my a$$, they ran you out of La Porte when you became the lieing false prophet that you are. You became an embarrasment and they RAN YOU OUT of La Porte you and your twisted little weak mind. Deny it all you want but they ran youi out false prophet.
Let him continue, comrade (lol) to charade. So far the only laugh he has brought is when he caught another of his mis-spellings and calls himself a moron illiterate. Finally, some truth!

His ego would be smacked down now to admit what a fool he makes of himself claiming us to be the same poster. Rico the propagandist does this often. Accordingly, it is all they can do to turn what they do onto their victims.Deflection is their #2 strategy. Rico has 2000 aka's. Probably HF does as well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South-Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lubbock man says he was fired for being gay; la... (Jul '14) Aug '14 Jaleesa 256
News Bob Mills Furniture hosting food drive for Sout... (Dec '13) Dec '13 OutOfPillows 1
Looking for RV Park (Sep '13) Sep '13 The Andersons 1
News Anderson Brothers Jewelers Finders Keepers 2013 (Jul '13) Jul '13 Teresa Cave 1
News You can help (May '13) May '13 pink 1
News New Deal engineers a new kind of fair (Apr '13) Apr '13 Illuminati 1
News Los Lonely Boys are healthy, touring and eager ... (Oct '10) Nov '12 Hollabackatme 2
More from around the web

South-Plains People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]