Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Full story: El Paso Times

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Comments (Page 727)

Showing posts 14,521 - 14,540 of20,361
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“God made me what I am!”

Since: Jul 10

Don't blame me for being evil!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Texan wrote:
Still poseing as a man of God are we False prohet? Hezekiah??????????
Keep walking my direction, son and you'll grow up to be just like your dear old dad.
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Wrong! On all accounts.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Texan wrote:
Wrong! On all accounts.
For a Christian... even talking to Satan is a sin.

Of course... who is God to come between you and your father?

“Try”

Since: May 12

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Emma wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong! Check out how well Liberal/progressive/democrats are doing for my pathetic birthstate, California! Texas, thanks to Gov. Perry, has a balanced budget, out-of-stater's flocking to Texas due to incentives for businesses to thrive; small and large, agriculture is stable and not dictated to by EPA nutter's and their obsession with salamanders and owls and power grabs like water control - thus destroying profitable farms in the San Joaquin valley. And...wait for it, Texas Housing Market! It's the best in the US and growing!!
Trouble is with idealogs like you is you never lift your head from the garbage you're fed from the liberal media; papers/magazine's/or
cable news. You just swallow it down never questioning its lies and omissions. Do you actually think the road we're on now doesn't coincide with those same roads European cities are drowning in right now? The 'dense-ness' baffles me!
Thank you, Gov. Perry...I'm here in Texas because you gave me a state I can safely grow in!
Really? Check out the Texas economy under the last Democrat governor...still...pretty good! Texas has a trillion dollar economy....only one other state can say that...Texas STILL produces more oil and gas than ANY OTHER STATE! The Port of Houston is the largest port in America in import tonnage, second largest in export, TEXAS Medical center is the largest collection of hospitals in the WORLD...ALL THERE...before PERRY!
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

To deny the word of Satan is not a sin, that is all I have done; I deny they word of Satan, as I also deny your words false prophet. Twist the facts all you wish, it does not change the fact that you Heavy Fed are a false prophet.
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Waco, you are absolutly correct, but you must remember that all Republicans will take or give all the credit to themselves for everything positive that happens, and blame the Democrats, or anyone else who is handy for everything else. Not to mention the fact that all these folks from out of state can go back where they came from, and let Texas be Texas, I damn sure wouldn't miss them. Perry can go with them for that matter.

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Texan wrote:
To deny the word of Satan is not a sin, that is all I have done; I deny they word of Satan, as I also deny your words false prophet. Twist the facts all you wish, it does not change the fact that you Heavy Fed are a false prophet.
Well, this "false prophet" knows your religion AND your Bible better than you... I also follow the word of God and adhere to his doctrine far better than you... so... what does that make you?

I mean... other than a sinner.
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

We are all sinners, to deny that is to lie to God. You are the one who says God is also evil, you are the one who denies the Bible as a book of men, and not The Word of God. So if you do indeed know the Bible and God and persist in saying God is also evil, you are indeed a false prophet. Twist it any way you want false one.

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course... who is God to come between you and your father?
Not wrong for you though since you claim no such affinity?
Hypocritical false prophet, angel of darkness......etc.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Lord Satan wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep walking my direction, son and you'll grow up to be just like your dear old dad.
Yeah, I too am quakin'. Get a life loser on the www.

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Not wrong for you though since you claim no such affinity?
Hypocritical false prophet, angel of darkness......etc.
I claim it more so than you... and with all of my heart rather than part.

You are as the serpent who speaks with a forked tongue... my grandfather said his grandfather warned him of just such devils who would come cloaking themselves in God.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
I claim it more so than you... and with all of my heart rather than part.
You are as the serpent who speaks with a forked tongue... my grandfather said his grandfather warned him of just such devils who would come cloaking themselves in God.
May you reap your evil and witchcraft ten fold.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
I would recheck that
anonymous

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
It would certainly be something a man of God would recognize.
Not necessarily, even if he is truly a man of God
anonymous

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Texan wrote:
Still poseing as a man of God are we False prohet? Hezekiah??????????
Don't pick on hezekiah
anonymous

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah, yeah, yeah, Nijoni "cloaked in God" and reaping evil tenfold an all that.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, this "false prophet" knows your religion AND your Bible better than you... I also follow the word of God and adhere to his doctrine far better than you... so... what does that make you?
I mean... other than a sinner.
Can we just ignore these now, please?
anonymous

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Texan wrote:
We are all sinners, to deny that is to lie to God. You are the one who says God is also evil, you are the one who denies the Bible as a book of men, and not The Word of God. So if you do indeed know the Bible and God and persist in saying God is also evil, you are indeed a false prophet. Twist it any way you want false one.
If he manages to teach us something we don't know about the Bible, let's just accept it but ignore anything else. We've discussed our disagreements on this issue. Your opinions have been stated. I think we should move on.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you think about the people whom you consider to be as "cancerous cells" of God? Would you consider them "evil"? And what do you think of Satanists?

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely!!

May I reap any evil or witchcraft I bring into this world ten fold... and the exact same thing I pray for you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 14,521 - 14,540 of20,361
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

South-Plains Jobs

•••
•••
•••

South-Plains People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance