“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#13077 Feb 19, 2013
Texan wrote:
Don't judge the folks in La Porte by anything HF/KN says, you must remember he is a false prophet as well as a complete idiot. It surprises me that he can spell truth because he damn sure can't tell it. Let's face it even a total moron like BBJ can see Fed for what he is; and that ladies and gents is really bad. John be careful chasing those storms; you just might catch one and you will have not a clue about what to do with it.
BBJ is so fat, he has more chins than a Chinese phonebook!

“I don't believe in mathematics”

Since: Aug 08

De Leon, TX

#13079 Feb 19, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I'm I'm agreement there, as well.At this point, he can't even get his bill through the Senate, let alone the House.
You realize that Obama has never proposed taking anyone's guns away, don't you?
big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#13080 Feb 19, 2013
Bella wrote:
<quoted text>
And we all pay for your Obama cell, your groceries,housing and we the people were ripped off for your education Oinker. Seriously you should be ashamed to be so illerate. Do you not know how to use spell check?

Get off this forum mr bella is it? Don,t worrie about grammer on these forums as long as you can read the messages is all that matters. Yeaaaa leave the forum.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#13081 Feb 19, 2013
Hezekiah wrote:
<quoted text>
You realize that Obama has never proposed taking anyone's guns away, don't you?
At first, I was a firm believer, that Obama would never be a "gun grabber".Now, not so sure.Politicians in New York and California are already using words like"confiscation".N ot Obama? Sure.But the proposed gun restrictions have certainly emboldened gun opponents.Remember,I voted for Obama.The plain fact is, gun grabbers view the proposed gun restrictions as a "first step"on the road to outlawing private gun ownership.At this point, Obama does not have the votes, even in the SENATE, to win approval for his gun control proposals.I expect he may wait, while doing some arm-twisting, to secure the fourteen votes he still needs in the Senate.In the House, it's DOA.
big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#13082 Feb 19, 2013
Bella wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes lol I see I did. I saw it after it was too late. No edit here. But that dummy will never notice so what?

Yes i did notice mr bella is it? what a silly handle for a name to use. This is my city you ding dong. Besides we all type to fast and make mitakes, although i don,t waste time on spelling checks. You must be related to fed.
big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#13083 Feb 19, 2013
Bella wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes those liberals believe everything that communist says. He said during his campaign that he believes in the 2nd. Then turns around first thing and uses the tragety of conneticut for an excuse to grab guns. Those cowards do not even know what an assult weapon is. But many Dems are opposing this gun grab bills as well as conservatives. I do believe that these communist are going to meet more resistance than they ever knew would.

Wow you liberal ding dong you mis-spelled 4 words in this note of yours..yeaaaa are you sure you want to do battle with me?
big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#13084 Feb 19, 2013
Bella wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, you go do that if you can figure out how. Go chase storms.

What planet are you from? I don,t see any indications of texas on your I.S.P. You must be new you banana head as this is the first day i have had to deal with you.
big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#13085 Feb 19, 2013
Bella wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry about it he is not looking to take your date Big John away. Seriously! You'll be fine.

yeaaa very funny mr bella is it? sorry but there are probly not to many gay people on this forum as its not a gay persons stly to hang on a topix forum. No fed is not gay just a little on the werd side. What about you? what brings you suddenly on the topix forum?
big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#13086 Feb 19, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> At first, I was a firm believer, that Obama would never be a "gun grabber".Now, not so sure.Politicians in New York and California are already using words like"confiscation".N ot Obama? Sure.But the proposed gun restrictions have certainly emboldened gun opponents.Remember,I voted for Obama.The plain fact is, gun grabbers view the proposed gun restrictions as a "first step"on the road to outlawing private gun ownership.At this point, Obama does not have the votes, even in the SENATE, to win approval for his gun control proposals.I expect he may wait, while doing some arm-twisting, to secure the fourteen votes he still needs in the Senate.In the House, it's DOA.

At first i thought you were a bigger idiot then obama himself. Feel free to take mr obama and your fairy tales off to another forum. Oh and take this so called bella with you...
big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#13087 Feb 19, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I think he's from La Porte!

I think your from waco so therefore stay on the waco forum.
big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#13088 Feb 19, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Born in Houston 58 years ago.Don't like my handle? That's a shame.I'd move to La Porte, but apparently only idiots live there.

This is north richland hills and when are you fools going to understand that? Yeaaa i highly doult you live in Houston because you have waco as your name. Fed lives in la porte and you can read all about the man on a google search. Yeaaa stop by and give him a kiss.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#13089 Feb 19, 2013
big bad john wrote:
<quoted text>
I think your from waco so therefore stay on the waco forum.
Haaaa! I'm not on the Waco forum , nimrod.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#13090 Feb 19, 2013
big bad john wrote:
<quoted text>
At first i thought you were a bigger idiot then obama himself. Feel free to take mr obama and your fairy tales off to another forum. Oh and take this so called bella with you...
Does Bella scare you big boy?
big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#13091 Feb 19, 2013
Bella wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, you go do that if you can figure out how. Go chase storms.

I,am looking foward to your responces mr bella is it? Perhaps i have been told that you are a woman trapped in a mans body am i right? Something is not right you just popped out from another planet and came here to the north richland hills forum. You have a bundle of replyies to read. Sorry am going to be busy for the rest of the week so don,t worrie i will be back next week to leave you another bundle of replies..

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#13092 Feb 19, 2013
big bad john wrote:
<quoted text>
This is north richland hills and when are you fools going to understand that? Yeaaa i highly doult you live in Houston because you have waco as your name. Fed lives in la porte and you can read all about the man on a google search. Yeaaa stop by and give him a kiss.
You sound like a Dallas numbskull to me ace.Bout right.Nobody in Dallas can find their asses with both hands,a flashlight, and a roadmap.
big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#13093 Feb 19, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Haaaa! I'm not on the Waco forum , nimrod.

Then i suggest if you really do live in houton to stay on there forum. This is my city you num-nutts
big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#13094 Feb 19, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Does Bella scare you big boy?

Yeaaaa very funny pal don,t make me laugh.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#13095 Feb 19, 2013
"North Richland Hills"like anybody ever heard of that rathole.
big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#13096 Feb 19, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> You sound like a Dallas numbskull to me ace.Bout right.Nobody in Dallas can find their asses with both hands,a flashlight, and a roadmap.

Yeaa you sound like you need to go e,mail this bella goon with the goofy handle and go back to your forum.....

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#13097 Feb 19, 2013
big bad john wrote:
<quoted text>
Then i suggest if you really do live in houton to stay on there forum. This is my city you num-nutts
Boy, you don't have the brains GOD gave a pissant.My dogs'left nut can spell better than you.Did you miss the short bus today, Forrest?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South-Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 5 hr Waco 1909 22,608
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) Sep 15 Gasman 566
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) Sep 14 That Fart Guy 676
TX Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in T... (Oct '10) Sep 10 Gasman 728
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) Sep 9 Gasman 796
TX Who do you support for Comptroller of Public Ac... (Oct '10) Sep 9 Gasman 631
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of General ... (Oct '10) Sep 8 Gasman 398
•••

Flood Watch for Floyd County was issued at September 20 at 3:55AM CDT

•••
•••
•••

South-Plains Jobs

•••
•••
•••

South-Plains People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••