“Ok, maybe I know a little bit.”

Since: Sep 12

But I don't know that.

#12343 Dec 19, 2012
anonymous wrote:
false gods can also be demons that are worshiped. The worshipers of these can either be aware that they are demons, or unaware.
True. People can worship anything. I think a lot of times people worship false gods because they worship their own idea of what they make God in their minds instead of worshipping God as He is in truth.

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#12344 Dec 19, 2012
Mammon is the love of money. Making money one's god. There are many false gods. One Hebrew God.

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#12345 Dec 19, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
It says thou shall have no other gods before me.
It does not confirm there are other gods.
It's just saying if you believe in other gods... you are wrong... I am the only god.
There is only ONE God, Nijoni... to argue otherwise is blasphemy according to your own doctrine!!
Wake up my darling little sweet princess... I am here to awaken you from your slumber and bring you to God.
(Is that better, is that how you want to be talked to?)
Darling dear... I sincerely fear... your words are unclear... your focus is muddled... and the ground you are standing on is giving way under your very feet.
Pathetic. If there were no other gods, why would GOd say this? Blasphemy indeed to attempt to convince people there is no evil or Satan and that all is God's will or comes from GOd. It is NOT all Good. As in it's all good man. No, it is not. If you have a loved one Murdered it is NOT all Good. God can bring good from evil but is not creating evil. Evil breeds amongst itself. You should know this above all others.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#12347 Dec 19, 2012
Fed you will bring none but weak minded fools to anything. You are a liar and a false prophet who was ran out of La Porte, Texas for telling lies, and attempting to spread havoc in that town. You now hide your pathetic self some where in South Central LA, blowing smoke about how you are going to rise up and rid La Porte of all that you do not approve of. yeah, right, all you are going to do is hide out in LA get on a computer and run your ignorant head. You are nothing more than a gutless chump and a false prophet who tells lies.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#12348 Dec 19, 2012
Texan wrote:
Fed you will bring none but weak minded fools to anything. You are a liar and a false prophet who was ran out of La Porte, Texas for telling lies, and attempting to spread havoc in that town. You now hide your pathetic self some where in South Central LA, blowing smoke about how you are going to rise up and rid La Porte of all that you do not approve of. yeah, right, all you are going to do is hide out in LA get on a computer and run your ignorant head. You are nothing more than a gutless chump and a false prophet who tells lies.
Blah blah blah... how many times are you going to repeat this same crap???

www.HeavyFed.com

#12349 Dec 19, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Pathetic. If there were no other gods, why would GOd say this? Blasphemy indeed to attempt to convince people there is no evil or Satan and that all is God's will or comes from GOd. It is NOT all Good. As in it's all good man. No, it is not. If you have a loved one Murdered it is NOT all Good. God can bring good from evil but is not creating evil. Evil breeds amongst itself. You should know this above all others.
There is only one God, Nijoni.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#12350 Dec 19, 2012
As long as you are on this forum dumbass. You don't like it, well that's just too damn bad, because I for one don't care what you like. You are nothing more than liar, pervert, false prophet and a punk ass chump that got his ass ran out of La Porte, Texas.

www.HeavyFed.com

#12351 Dec 19, 2012
Texan wrote:
As long as you are on this forum dumbass. You don't like it, well that's just too damn bad, because I for one don't care what you like. You are nothing more than liar, pervert, false prophet and a punk ass chump that got his ass ran out of La Porte, Texas.
Whatever, Nijoni.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#12352 Dec 19, 2012
What ever; pi$$ you off false prophet?

www.HeavyFed.com

#12353 Dec 19, 2012
Texan wrote:
What ever; pi$$ you off false prophet?
STFU, Nijoni.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#12354 Dec 19, 2012
NO! false prophet, and you can"t make me candyaSS of a false prophet.

www.HeavyFed.com

#12355 Dec 19, 2012
Texan wrote:
NO! false prophet, and you can"t make me candyaSS of a false prophet.
You think my a$$ is candy, Nijoni?

I guess now you want to lick it, huh?
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#12356 Dec 19, 2012
NO, you can just bend over stick your head between you legs and do that job yourself false prophet.

www.HeavyFed.com

#12357 Dec 19, 2012
Texan wrote:
NO, you can just bend over stick your head between you legs and do that job yourself false prophet.
I know you are, but what am I, Nijoni?
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#12358 Dec 19, 2012
A liar, a pervert, a coward, a false prophet, and in hiding(somewhere in South Cental LA). Getting confused are you. Make him stop, make him stop HAHAHAHAHAHA!

www.HeavyFed.com

#12359 Dec 19, 2012
Texan wrote:
A liar, a pervert, a coward, a false prophet, and in hiding(somewhere in South Cental LA). Getting confused are you. Make him stop, make him stop HAHAHAHAHAHA!
Nah nah Najoni!!
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#12360 Dec 19, 2012
Sooooooooooooo childish false prophet. What's the matter, script writters can't come up with material fast enough? HAHAHAHAHAHA!

www.HeavyFed.com

#12361 Dec 19, 2012
Texan wrote:
Sooooooooooooo childish false prophet. What's the matter, script writters can't come up with material fast enough? HAHAHAHAHAHA!
Yeah, you're the one to talk about new material, Nijoni.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#12362 Dec 19, 2012
I do not need anything new to expose you O false prophet; not to mention the fact that I said nothing about new material, merely material dumba$$. HAHAHAHAHA!

www.HeavyFed.com

#12364 Dec 19, 2012
Texan wrote:
I do not need anything new to expose you O false prophet; not to mention the fact that I said nothing about new material, merely material dumba$$. HAHAHAHAHA!
I'm rubber, you're glue... bounces off me sticks on you.

No backs infinity!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South-Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 7 hr That Fart Guy 562
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 7 hr That Fart Guy 22,493
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) 16 hr That Fart Guy 676
TX Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in T... (Oct '10) Sep 10 Gasman 728
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) Sep 9 Gasman 796
TX Who do you support for Comptroller of Public Ac... (Oct '10) Sep 9 Gasman 631
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of General ... (Oct '10) Sep 8 Gasman 398
•••
•••
South-Plains Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

South-Plains Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••