“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#12103 Dec 9, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Busted????
LOL
I never try to deceive... I'm just a comedian... looking for something to laugh at.
Lucky thing I came across YOU, Nijoni/Texan.
For a comedian, you sure are not funny. Another delusion.
Your just loaded up with em'. That's what happens when one believes themself equal to God. God may have you crawling around eating bugs like he did when Harod claimed to be Him. Just a thought'. Funny how you miss so many examples for one claiming to know Scripture, Mordecai.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#12104 Dec 9, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
A false god like you, be wrong? Lucifer would never want your pride to endure that truth. You are more than wrong. Evil in your claims and lies.
Weak to beleivers, very harmful to naive ones.Seekers may stumble. You should not be allowed unmuzzeled. Hmm....the power of prayer.
Stubbed your toe how many times now?
Those pricks you kick against can't feel too great,either.
Seriously, when I read your writing I get this weird image of a sad little creature.

Kind of like whats his name from the Hobbit?

"My pretty, my precious"

Oh dang... any other time and that name would spring right to mind.

GOLUM!!!

That's what I see when I read your writing!!!

LOL

www.HeavyFed.com

#12105 Dec 9, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
For a comedian, you sure are not funny. Another delusion.
Your just loaded up with em'. That's what happens when one believes themself equal to God. God may have you crawling around eating bugs like he did when Harod claimed to be Him. Just a thought'. Funny how you miss so many examples for one claiming to know Scripture, Mordecai.
It's not my job to entertain you... just to oppose your anti-intelligence.

Like I said... I am here for material... and with people like yourself posting... the jokes are plentiful!!!

LOL

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#12106 Dec 9, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously, when I read your writing I get this weird image of a sad little creature.
Kind of like whats his name from the Hobbit?
"My pretty, my precious"
Oh dang... any other time and that name would spring right to mind.
GOLUM!!!
That's what I see when I read your writing!!!
LOL
Then, Gollum, the mirror is working. God works in mysterious ways. Giving you an accurate depiction of how you are seen to the True God. Satan sure has you hoodwinked. I would stop claiming such intelligence in your place, as you continue to spell like a child. IQ GAP?
Surely one equal to God could spell some basic words and utilize grammar a bit more eloquently.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#12107 Dec 9, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not my job to entertain you... just to oppose your anti-intelligence.
Like I said... I am here for material... and with people like yourself posting... the jokes are plentiful!!!
LOL
Too bad they are only funny to you. You, on the other hand, are the Real Joke.

You sure LOL at nothing. I guess you think everything you say is a joke. Like you, a joke indeed.
Only problem is you are the only one laughing.
Well, that and your father laughing behind the scenes at you.
You are such a fine puppett for the Dark Angel you idolize.

www.HeavyFed.com

#12108 Dec 9, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>

You are such a fine puppett for the Dark Angel you idolize.
I think it's comical that you misspelled puppet and you capitalized dark angel for respect.

www.HeavyFed.com

#12109 Dec 9, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
I would stop claiming such intelligence in your place, as you continue to spell like a child.
Show me where.

Because if I started pointing out every single one of YOUR grammatical errors... I'd be pointing out most every single one of your posts.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#12110 Dec 9, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it's comical that you misspelled puppet and you capitalized dark angel for respect.
well, hardly..but You got nothin so go with it!

Puppet man.....to the tune of Rocket man by Elton should work.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#12111 Dec 9, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me where.
Because if I started pointing out every single one of YOUR grammatical errors... I'd be pointing out most every single one of your posts.
Well then,Look at any of your posts. I am not claiming anything special, you are idiot. ANd I am not your teacher to point out how badly you write. I am not competing with you. My name is already written in the Lambs book of life. You already Lost the War, regardless of any battles you THINK you have won in your delsusional state, O False Fool.

www.HeavyFed.com

#12112 Dec 9, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
My name is already written in the Lambs book of life.
Well, actually that remains to be seen.

Have you seen the book?

Because I haven't.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#12113 Dec 9, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you seen the book?
Because I haven't.
What an ugly sounding thing to say.

www.HeavyFed.com

#12114 Dec 9, 2012
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
What an ugly sounding thing to say.
Ugly?

How so?

I'm just saying... she won't be judged until her life is over.

Do you agree or disagree???

www.HeavyFed.com

#12115 Dec 9, 2012
Revelation 20:12

And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, and books were opened. Then another book was opened, which is the book of life. And the dead were judged by what was written in the books, according to what they had done.

Revelation 17:8

The beast that you saw was, and is not, and is about to rise from the bottomless pit and go to destruction. And the dwellers on earth whose names have not been written in the book of life from the foundation of the world will marvel to see the beast, because it was and is not and is to come.

Revelation 3:1-6

“And to the angel of the church in Sardis write:‘The words of him who has the seven spirits of God and the seven stars.“‘I know your works. You have the reputation of being alive, but you are dead. Wake up, and strengthen what remains and is about to die, for I have not found your works complete in the sight of my God. Remember, then, what you received and heard. Keep it, and repent. If you will not wake up, I will come like a thief, and you will not know at what hour I will come against you. Yet you have still a few names in Sardis, people who have not soiled their garments, and they will walk with me in white, for they are worthy. The one who conquers will be clothed thus in white garments, and I will never blot his name out of the book of life. I will confess his name before my Father and before his angels

Revelation 20:11-15

Then I saw a great white throne and him who was seated on it. From his presence earth and sky fled away, and no place was found for them. And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, and books were opened. Then another book was opened, which is the book of life. And the dead were judged by what was written in the books, according to what they had done. And the sea gave up the dead who were in it, Death and Hades gave up the dead who were in them, and they were judged, each one of them, according to what they had done. Then Death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. This is the second death, the lake of fire. And if anyone's name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire.
Cjurb

Eagle Pass, TX

#12116 Dec 9, 2012
Pery
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#12117 Dec 9, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Ugly?
How so?
I'm just saying... she won't be judged until her life is over.
Do you agree or disagree???
Well I can't argue.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#12118 Dec 9, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
She is confused...
Explain.

www.HeavyFed.com

#12119 Dec 9, 2012
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Explain.
None of us understand ourselves except in hindsight.

If we totally understood ourselves... we would lead complete and peaceful lives.

Just when you think you know who you are and where you are going... life throws you a curve ball.

It's wrong of anyone to judge you for anything you feel about your own personal being... it's none of their business.

That's between you and God.

www.HeavyFed.com

#12120 Dec 9, 2012
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
You've got mail.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#12122 Dec 9, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you seen the book?
Because I haven't.
Don't need to see it. God is no man that he could lie.
Have you seen the missing link in Darwinism? The one large enough hole to fill the galaxy? I don't need to see any missing links in evolution to know, yes assuredly KNow that it is one of the largest Hoax's ever put on humanity. Funny though that evolutionists take such on faith, yet YOU can't understand a Christian taking the Word on faith. Are you saying all the Bible is a Lie when it has only been authenticated? Even Josephus' writings parallel the times of the NT. ANd back up what the NT says.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#12123 Dec 9, 2012
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Explain.
Pls reference the post. I have been many miles since I wrote that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South-Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) 4 hr Fossilfarts 806
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 4 hr Fossilfarts 22,747
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 7 hr Fossilfarts 595
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) 7 hr Fossilfarts 691
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of the Gene... (Oct '10) 11 hr Gasman 379
TX Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in T... (Oct '10) Sep 10 Gasman 728
TX Who do you support for Comptroller of Public Ac... (Oct '10) Sep 9 Gasman 631

South-Plains Jobs

South-Plains People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

South-Plains News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in South-Plains

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]