“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#12083 Dec 9, 2012
Remember that you are not above or equal to God, DI. No matter how you wish to pound on your chest. For one who has posed as a man, woman,vet,etc..you have no right judging her Honesty. Such a Loser Hypocrite Supremacist you are. Weak little girl in an adult body is how I picture you. Must suck being you alright.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#12084 Dec 9, 2012
Damn invasion you are an ignorant racist idiot who hasn't got a clue about the real world. You are so nasty that I wouldn't do you with Heavy Feds thing. anonymus nineteen and still in high school? You must have either a learning disability, or you just don't pay attention, just like you don't pay attention to what Heavy Fed stands for he is a false prophet and you just can't see it.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#12085 Dec 9, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
who cares when...the point is>>you can't tell by what shows up.
You do realize he owned another moniker. WHen busted that is.
Busted????

LOL

I never try to deceive... I'm just a comedian... looking for something to laugh at.

Lucky thing I came across YOU, Nijoni/Texan.

www.HeavyFed.com

#12086 Dec 9, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Pick a race half wit. One post you have me black when that suits you, one post white, one post Native American. We all know what a KKK whitey you are. Doesn't change MY heritage. You don't EVEN know yours. LOL Genocide Freak. I am from three tribes, here for 12K+ years. Hoot! Yours are dying off according to you. You have reaped what you have sown. According to your Doctrine, no hope or blessing from God onto you or yours. You are so stupid. EnjoY!
I am from the HUMAN race... we've been here FAR longer than 12,000 years.

www.HeavyFed.com

#12087 Dec 9, 2012
Texan wrote:
Damn invasion you are an ignorant racist idiot who hasn't got a clue about the real world. You are so nasty that I wouldn't do you with Heavy Feds thing. anonymus nineteen and still in high school? You must have either a learning disability, or you just don't pay attention, just like you don't pay attention to what Heavy Fed stands for he is a false prophet and you just can't see it.
This attack on you, Anonymous... was an attempt to "prove" to the forum that Texan and Nijoni are not the same person.

What a sad lonely person, Texan/Nijoni must be.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#12088 Dec 9, 2012
Wrong again Fed, just questioning the intellect of someone who would follow your false teachings O false prophet. I, Texan am neither sad or lonely, and I would hope that Nijoni has a loving family, and lots of friends. So false prophet guess again, I love it when you are WRONG!

www.HeavyFed.com

#12089 Dec 9, 2012
Texan wrote:
Wrong again Fed, just questioning the intellect of someone who would follow your false teachings O false prophet. I, Texan am neither sad or lonely, and I would hope that Nijoni has a loving family, and lots of friends. So false prophet guess again, I love it when you are WRONG!
But... I am not... wrong.

Am I?
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#12090 Dec 9, 2012
Yes, very wrong O false prophet.

www.HeavyFed.com

#12091 Dec 9, 2012
Texan wrote:
LOL

You started this post with a "wrong" and ended it with a "Wrong".

Didn't anyone ever tell you that two wrongs don't make a right?

Sounds like a desperate plea to me, "He's WRONG, he's just WRONG, he's so WRONG"

I'm just so wrong that I am right... and just so right that I am left... and I am left with you... and that's just wrong.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#12092 Dec 9, 2012
No one can be wrong enough to make you right, and if you don't want to be left, just go away false prophet.

www.HeavyFed.com

#12093 Dec 9, 2012
Texan wrote:
No one can be wrong enough to make you right, and if you don't want to be left, just go away false prophet.
You mean, go away so you can continue wishing people to Hell?
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#12094 Dec 9, 2012
Not at all. Just go away far away, take your suposedly superior brain someplace else like Iraq, that way you can raise the average IQ of two countries. With out a false prophet like you around less people would at risk of hell.

www.HeavyFed.com

#12095 Dec 9, 2012
Texan wrote:
Not at all. Just go away far away, take your suposedly superior brain someplace else like Iraq, that way you can raise the average IQ of two countries.
S-U-P-P-O-S-E-D-L-Y

There you go again... showing just how un-Christianlike you are.

The people of Iraq are no more of less children of God than the people of America.

Every human being on this Earth is a child of God... and should be respected as such.

I REALLY think you should read your Bible cover to cover... BEFORE you argue anymore about your religion that you hold over all others.

When you debate without knowing all the facts... the only thing you prove is you a fool.

www.HeavyFed.com

#12096 Dec 9, 2012
No more OR less children of God.

Sometimes I think I am dyslexic or something.

I read over that last post and found like three words that were completely the wrong words I had intended.

Still I missed that one and did not see it until just as I clicked, "Post Comment".

Maybe it's the Tree that I am celebrating?

LOL
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#12097 Dec 9, 2012
You are the fool and false prophet.

www.HeavyFed.com

#12098 Dec 9, 2012
Texan wrote:
You are the fool and false prophet.
Yeah... never deal with the message and attack the messenger... that's your strategy.

Deflect from the truth... at your own peril.

You can close your eyes and wish it away all you want... but when you open them it will still be there.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#12099 Dec 9, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
But... I am not... wrong.
Am I?
A false god like you, be wrong? Lucifer would never want your pride to endure that truth. You are more than wrong. Evil in your claims and lies.
Weak to beleivers, very harmful to naive ones.Seekers may stumble. You should not be allowed unmuzzeled. Hmm....the power of prayer.

Stubbed your toe how many times now?
Those pricks you kick against can't feel too great,either.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#12100 Dec 9, 2012
damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
Homosexuality is a sin - period.
Madam, I have no interest in sexual relations.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#12101 Dec 9, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
No more OR less children of God.
Sometimes I think I am dyslexic or something.
I read over that last post and found like three words that were completely the wrong words I had intended.
Still I missed that one and did not see it until just as I clicked, "Post Comment".
Maybe it's the Tree that I am celebrating?
LOL
Maybe it's that deluded sense of self worth and pride you have that we all are dealing with.

A god like you, making typos, while condeming others, go figure.

Part of your glorius perfection, Calegula?
anonymous

Arlington, TX

#12102 Dec 9, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
This attack on you, Anonymous... was an attempt to "prove" to the forum that Texan and Nijoni are not the same person.
thank you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South-Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) 2 min why 687
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of the Gene... (Oct '10) 1 hr stupid people 378
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 2 hr Gasman 592
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 16 hr Fossilfartz 22,728
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) Sep 26 Fossilfarts 802
TX Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in T... (Oct '10) Sep 10 Gasman 728
TX Who do you support for Comptroller of Public Ac... (Oct '10) Sep 9 Gasman 631

South-Plains Jobs

South-Plains People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

South-Plains News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in South-Plains

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]