“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#11822 Dec 3, 2012
Texan wrote:
Let's face it Fed, unlike you I am not afraid to admit that I do not know everything.
Yes, but unlike me... you choose to talk about things you don't know about and like to claim that you do.

I don't debate about subjects unless I KNOW what I am talking about... that's why I can debate with confidence.

It's not that I claim to know EVERYTHING... but EVERYTHING I talk about I claim to know.

If I don't know everything about what is being discussed... I keep my mouth closed and listen... and I certainly don't tell the people who know more than me... they are wrong.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#11823 Dec 3, 2012
FEd you said, and I quote If I believed, not If you believed. And you only think you know more about anything. You are a false prophet doing satans work while claiming to be of God, deny it yet again false prophet.
tesd

Hondo, TX

#11824 Dec 3, 2012
test

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#11825 Dec 3, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>Which truth would that be? Yours? Someone else's<quoted text>OK, now you're contradicting yourself and agreeing with me. Remember, I was the one arguing with you that EVERYONE would come before God, you said just his believers! Make up your mind. <quoted text>It cannot be understood if you don't read it either.<quoted text>I have not judge you... but YOU have judge me.<quoted text>So much for that not judging thing. <quoted text> False teachings? We were just discussing what it says in the Bible, word for word. Well, I was discussing it word for word, you, not so much. <quoted text>You could not anger or annoy me on your best day... or your worst.
<quoted text>
There you go, interpreting my words differently than they were written, just like you do with the Bible. I said you should be quite unless you have something intelligent to say.
<quoted text>
LOL
And YOU have the nerve the talk about MY grammar.
I should be quite? Please explain. I think you should of learned to be quiet a long time ago. Weak debaters who don't like the truth of others opinions will always scream Judging! But you are Judging and condemning and most importantly, a Liar. Your so called truths are not God's. ANd Since God is not a Man that he could lie, that leaves YOU as the Liar.
ANd not a particularly good speller.

You were never discussing the Scriptures WOrd for word. You would only condemn yourself if you did this, Liar.

You can twist my words all you want or can to attempt to make yourself look righteous. In the end, it will only expose your deciet and how low you crawl attempting to be equal and smarter than God. Better than his WOrd?? You lost a long time ago. Just decieved into thinking otherwise. No merit there.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#11826 Dec 3, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
I was saying "IF" because I do not believe you DO.
IF you DID believe in GOD... you would seek him out and serve him in everything you do.
IF you DID believe in GOD... you would not be so quick to disqualify someone who obviously knows more than you about the subject.
I can't believe you even have the nerve to show up here again.
Go get someone who knows about this faith you cling to with all of your heart but don't even have the drive to read the book about the subject... let them come here and debate me.
You're done on this subject... you've reached your wall.
All true beleivers would be able to say you are of Satan.
You have not shown your knowledge of squat, much less the Supreme Being. You have only shown how much you worship yourself. Sick Prophet from Hell is all you got.
Besides which, according to you, knowledge and IQ saves one. No where can you back this up with Hebrew Scriptures. No where can you back up your Superiority or so called equal ness with Messiah. Only spawn of Lucifer would even try.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#11827 Dec 3, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
AND... if I were a "Christian" and I was debating with someone I could not hold my ground against... I'd certainly find another "Christian" who knew enough to refute what was being discussed and back it up with scripture.
And you do not back any of your lies with Scripture, as that is not possible. What a hypocrite. Quite and be Quiet before removing all doubt of your delusions.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#11828 Dec 3, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe... if Jesus were here and posting on this forum... he would be on my side of this debate.
In fact... I am certain of it.
Pride cometh before a fall. Epic Pride, Epic fall.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#11829 Dec 3, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
It never ceases to amaze me at the number of "Christians" who know so very little about their own faith... yet they are so sure about their relationship with God.
It never ceases to amaze me how non believers claim to know more -and how believers should act. Again, weak.
Yet, so sure of your connection to God. Above ALL others even. Just like your Father, the devil.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#11830 Dec 3, 2012
So many examples of your great grammar, mis spellings and word games. Where to start god idiot?

Like you are a true idiot? OK and excuses galore for you. OH, Your mind was busy..oh..it was elsewhere. That glorious mind you claim to posses is pathetic to ones that can think for themsleves.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#11831 Dec 3, 2012
so you don't misunderstand..great grammar is SaRcasm here. Don't twist to try and make yourself look righteous, O idiot prophet from Hell.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#11832 Dec 3, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
If I could not do that... then I'd probably start paying more attention to the person who was out debating me.
Please provide links to when your Pride allowed this.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#11833 Dec 3, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text-I have not judge you... but YOU have judge me...you should be quite unless you have something intelligent to say.
<quoted text>
LOL
And YOU have the nerve the talk about MY grammar.

Really? Provide some post where this is so. ANd it is Judged when used in this way. Quiet and Judged. Life and LIke also not the same. How is one supposed to read your mind, O big man? LOL as you really are a hypocritical fool with all your Pride.

www.HeavyFed.com

#11834 Dec 3, 2012
Texan wrote:
FEd you said, and I quote If I believed, not If you believed. And you only think you know more about anything. You are a false prophet doing satans work while claiming to be of God, deny it yet again false prophet.
Right, I said, "If I believed" as in, "If I believed as YOU say YOU do."

www.HeavyFed.com

#11835 Dec 3, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
I should be quite? Please explain. I think you should of learned to be quiet a long time ago. Weak debaters who don't like the truth of others opinions will always scream Judging! But you are Judging and condemning and most importantly, a Liar. Your so called truths are not God's. ANd Since God is not a Man that he could lie, that leaves YOU as the Liar.
ANd not a particularly good speller.
You were never discussing the Scriptures WOrd for word. You would only condemn yourself if you did this, Liar.
You can twist my words all you want or can to attempt to make yourself look righteous. In the end, it will only expose your deciet and how low you crawl attempting to be equal and smarter than God. Better than his WOrd?? You lost a long time ago. Just decieved into thinking otherwise. No merit there.
LOL

You know exactly what I meant, "Quite" was OBVIOUSLY a typo.

You are another one who claims to be a "Christian" yet know little about your own faith... and you CERTAINLY do not follow it's doctrine.

I'm not a particularly good "speller"?

LOL

You must have forgotten about that little rule, I before E except after C.

www.HeavyFed.com

#11836 Dec 3, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
All true beleivers would be able to say you are of Satan.
I should think that all true B-E-L-I-E-V-E-R-S would study and know about a book said to be inspired by the God they believe in.

I BELIEVE in God... I have read the Bible... and I find it lacking.

I have seen very little in it that I would consider inspired by an all knowing being.

Therefore... I choose not to put my faith in a book that I KNOW was written by other men, then edited and edited compiled and edited again by people who were very good at manipulating others.

You can call me whatever you want... but one thing you will never call me is uninformed.

For YEARS God called upon me... and I refused to hear him... for YEARS I refused to knowledge him... but after he showed me around and opened my eyes to the evil that was loose in this world and performed miracles right before my eyes... I could no longer deny him.

I am UNSHAKABLE in my faith in God.

You... not so much.

www.HeavyFed.com

#11837 Dec 3, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Please provide links to when your Pride allowed this.
Well, seeing as I do not enter into a debate on which I have insufficient knowledge... it's never happened.

I keep my mouth closed and don't post about things I don't know.

“I don't believe in mathematics”

Since: Aug 08

Eastland, TX

#11838 Dec 3, 2012
Is this thread some kind of weird performance art intended to turn everyone into atheists?
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#11839 Dec 3, 2012
IF that is what you meant you should have just said it. Not to mention it there are a good many things you aren't particularly good at truth and humility are the first two that come to mind. Oh well; continue with your own horn blowing o false prophet, and do not talk about rules as you have no respect for them yourself.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#11840 Dec 3, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
I should think that all true B-E-L-I-E-V-E-R-S would study and know about a book said to be inspired by the God they believe in.
I BELIEVE in God... I have read the Bible... and I find it lacking.
I have seen very little in it that I would consider inspired by an all knowing being.
Therefore... I choose not to put my faith in a book that I KNOW was written by other men, then edited and edited compiled and edited again by people who were very good at manipulating others.
You can call me whatever you want... but one thing you will never call me is uninformed.
For YEARS God called upon me... and I refused to hear him... for YEARS I refused to knowledge him... but after he showed me around and opened my eyes to the evil that was loose in this world and performed miracles right before my eyes... I could no longer deny him.
I am UNSHAKABLE in my faith in God.
You... not so much.
Toot!!Toot!! Great Liar. No prove to back up your pride though.
Rules for you, and then rules for everyone else. I get it. Your Pride is unrivaled. You know what I mean. Liar, you know what I mean. Delusions and all.
To agree with you would show one did not know the Word.
You discount the power of an ALL Powerful God. Just like the Spawn of Satan. You think all throughout History the World has waited for you to tell us God is a Liar. SO Satanic of you. You must be all Puffed with Pride even now.In the end, well...you'll see. What a joke in comparision to the WOrd that you are.A mere mortal with delusions from your unbelief and believing your own and your Fathers lies. TooT!!!

You continue to judge all others and discount the Facts.
Placing yourself above all others, even the truth of God phases you not. Appointing yourself as some judge. Lol
Could you tell the truth if your life depended upon it?
You discount the Truth of Messiah, and claim to have an individual truth beyond God. Deceived, Prideful...you know what I mean.
You just continue to spout out lies when shown up. LMAO @ Your arrogance and stupidity. Even with the English language you come up short, much less would YOU hold the Keys to the Kingdom. You want others to glorify you as if......so much like your Father. AN Angel of Light. Only death lies beneath your cover.

www.HeavyFed.com

#11841 Dec 3, 2012
Texan wrote:
IF that is what you meant you should have just said it. Not to mention it there are a good many things you aren't particularly good at truth and humility are the first two that come to mind. Oh well; continue with your own horn blowing o false prophet, and do not talk about rules as you have no respect for them yourself.
It's not MY horn I am blowing... I am blowing the horn of God... speaking only of his truth.

The fact that you can not hear or refuse to hear his call is on you... not me.

It is not my failing... but yours.

If you really believed the Bible was the actual word of God... don't you think it might just be a sin not to read it completely and seek to understand his word as fully as possible????

What YOU have done is let some preacher interpret the Bible for YOU and YOU let him tell you what HE thought it meant!!!

YOU did not look for truth yourself on which to base your faith in... but you accepted the truth of another to base your faith in.

So... quite obviously... you not only do not put you faith in the Bible as you claim to do... but you also do not put your faith in God like you should... and not only that, but you put your faith in a man.

THEN... you have the nerve to call ME a false prophet???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South-Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) 51 min Liberal forever 688
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of the Gene... (Oct '10) 2 hr stupid people 378
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 3 hr Gasman 592
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 17 hr Fossilfartz 22,728
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) Sep 26 Fossilfarts 802
TX Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in T... (Oct '10) Sep 10 Gasman 728
TX Who do you support for Comptroller of Public Ac... (Oct '10) Sep 9 Gasman 631

South-Plains Jobs

South-Plains People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

South-Plains News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in South-Plains

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]