www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Texan wrote:
Heavy Fed=ignorance, hate, and treason. Go burn in hell.
There is nothing ignorant, hateful of treasonous about me.

www.HeavyFed.com

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

OR treasonous...
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Pi$$ on you Di net to Heavy Fed you have got to be the dumbest mopron on the planet.

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
Fed, I'm so glad you are starting to see what is happening. Everyone else voted for Obama because he's black. Those who didn't vote for Obama, is a racist.
It is just a word, intended to silence whites. If blacks had been silenced, would they now be the ruling class?
Racist is a derogatory word for racial preservation.
Damn Invasion, I do not agree with your racism.

It's not that I could not see the reverse-racism going on around me... I kind of accepted it as a backlash of all those years where white people pretty much said, did and went wherever the hell they wanted and did whatever the hell they wanted to whoever the hell was there.

Yeah, I kinda figured... white people had some of that coming.

I do not agree with THEIR racism any more or less than I agree with yours.

BUT... if THEY join together... to SUBVERT the DEMOCRACY of MY country in order to EASE the INVASION of MY COUNTRY to FURTHER subvert the DEMOCRACY of MY COUNTRY!!!!

I WILL SIDE WITH WHOEVER CHOOSES TO DEFEND MY COUNTRY!!!!!!

We'll work out OUR differences LATER!!!!

www.HeavyFed.com
teatrut

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Heavy fed you are pointing a finger about racism yet you support the biggest racist in Texas Ron Paul.
teatrut

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

"
If you hate me, I'm glad. I don't want to please parasites like you, just my fellow White Americans. That's all I care about.
That's not racist, nor supremist. That's a natural union.
Live and let live but, let live seperately."

The natural union actually is Native Americans not white people. And you are a racist. If you want to live seperatly go back to your families origin. Which is not America we are immagrants you dult
anonymous

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you know that, just using the word "racist" against someone who is unlike yourself, is considered racist?
Even talking about race, is considered racist. I think that word is over-used and rendered ineffective. Really, it is just slander against the truth. What's your word for victim - bigot?
"Racist" is when someone believes that all of a certain race, are a particular way like you describe. You say that all non-whites hate whites. I would think from your remarks, that you are proud to be racist, since I think that you believe other races are inherently inferior or amoral. Also, when you disagree with certain people on the forum, you seem to have implied that it can only mean that the person is Mexican or black, so I suppose you do not expect to find many white people who irritate you.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
Of the wealth in America:
51% is owned by Jews.
19% is owned by Asians.
14% is owned by Muslims.
Then, you have rich blacks, Mexicans and others. How much of the American wealth do you think is owned by whites?
Show me how this is true then please.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Hezekiah wrote:
<quoted text>
You're Paul Revere?
LOLOL
Yep, he sure is and you're Benedict Arnold. Too bad that you will be crying like a little bitch when you are forced to "pay your fair share" too, idiot.

None of you Establishment drones wanted to see Ron Paul get a fair chance, so
enjoy what you helped to create.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

teatrut wrote:
Heavy fed you are pointing a finger about racism yet you support the biggest racist in Texas Ron Paul.
The Establishment smear campaign against Ron Paul worked quite well I see. I do not believe that he is racist.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Fed, I wanted to show you some cool things, please tell me you didn't get confused and talk to some other "anonymous" in the chatroom

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Fed, I wanted to show you some cool things, please tell me you didn't get confused and talk to some other "anonymous" in the chatroom
Nope, went there and did not see you.

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

teatrut wrote:
I know EVERYTHING there is to know about Ron Paul... I've been on BOTH sides of the issue... and I did not like what I discovered from those opposing Ron Paul!!!

I have looked through that man's entire life... I can swear by God he is no racist.

Read: The Ron Paul Conspiracy!
http://www.heavyfed.com/id104.html

“I don't believe in mathematics”

Since: Aug 08

De Leon, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Ron Paul is no more a racist than most white men of that generation. But that's not the reason he can't win the Republican nomination.

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Hezekiah wrote:
Ron Paul is no more a racist than most white men of that generation. But that's not the reason he can't win the Republican nomination.
He could not win the Republican nomination because the Establishment chose who was going to lose to Obama before the Primary even began.

They had their man all picked out, bought and paid for... just like they picked McCain to lose to Obama.

No, Ron Paul was a REAL candidate... and an avowed Anti-Establishment candidate.

The Establishment did everything in their power to see that Ron Paul was not selected.

Mostly by using the Establishment controlled Media.

Anyone who could not see that Ron Paul was being systematically ignored... until they could no longer ignore him because he was among the last, is not only blind... but deaf.

How many times did we hear the media repeat the same garbage... long before the Primary began... and all through it, "Ron Paul is unelectable!".

BULL$HIT!!!!

Ron Paul was the ONLY electable candidate out there!!!!!

The public was simply deceived into cutting their own throats... and ignored the one man that was all about the PEOPLE!!!!!

The ONE man who would have turned this whole mess around... was systematically targeted... by our own Federal Government... the very thing that he himself was targeting.

I witnessed it firsthand in 2008... I know it happened in 2012 as well.

Those who see evil... and sit around and do nothing... are just as guilty as those who are doing evil.
Inlove

Jasper, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
He could not win the Republican nomination because the Establishment chose who was going to lose to Obama before the Primary even began.
They had their man all picked out, bought and paid for... just like they picked McCain to lose to Obama.
No, Ron Paul was a REAL candidate... and an avowed Anti-Establishment candidate.
The Establishment did everything in their power to see that Ron Paul was not selected.
Mostly by using the Establishment controlled Media.
Anyone who could not see that Ron Paul was being systematically ignored... until they could no longer ignore him because he was among the last, is not only blind... but deaf.
How many times did we hear the media repeat the same garbage... long before the Primary began... and all through it, "Ron Paul is unelectable!".
BULL$HIT!!!!
The public was simply deceived into cutting their own throats... and ignored the one man that was all about the PEOPLE!!!!!
The ONE man who would have turned this whole mess around... was systematically targeted... by our own Federal Government... the very thing that he himself was targeting.
I witnessed it firsthand in 2008... I know it happened in 2012 as well.
Those who see evil... and sit around and do nothing... are just as guilty as those who are doing evil.
Ron Paul made his self unelectable by running on the Republican ticket. He chose to do that because then he would be forced out by the party and he knew this well. He could have won the election if he would have ran as a Libertarian the GOP would have had no control of it. He had the power of enough supporters that he would have won this election. He had the power to turn this counry around and give us a new conservative Libertarial president. He didn't want that, he wanted exactly what we got on election day. More of the same. He is a traitor and I hope there is a special place for him with the devil when he turns in.
Inlove

Jasper, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Ron Paul turned tricks for the GOP and his followers were duped along with me being one of them. He confused young voters and our military. He is a traitor to the conservative party and I am happy that he is too old and too ugly to run again in 2016. Three times of this nonsense is enough. Get it through your head. He ran on the GOP ticket rather than the Libertarian, with the sole purpose of achieving exactly what he did achieve. He is a very smart man and a very good manipulator. His Goal: Another 4 years of the same sorry Obama.
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Only everything about you is ignorant, hateful, and treasonous. As for you Di if you bent over backwards it was only so you could take all of some Mexican. Didn't admit you were right about anything, can't believe you are actually capable of thought, don't hate you merely pity your ignorant racist self, and it's really bad when even deluded idiot like Heavy Fed sees you for the racist piece of crap you are. Have the rotten day you deserve.
MDK

Plano, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

NoNaMe wrote:
I am not a Rick Perry fan. But this is a vote against the Democrat.
In order to fully exercise your voting rights, one must understand the issues. Your statement clearly represents an individual that should not be voting. We should be voting for the individual that we believe can govern effectively. Both you and I realize that Governor Perry is an idiot.

“I don't believe in mathematics”

Since: Aug 08

De Leon, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, except for Obama who won two elections with more than 50% of the vote.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
South-Plains Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

South-Plains Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••