N.J. Sen. Robert Menendez says his fo...

N.J. Sen. Robert Menendez says his focus is 'jobs, not Dobbs'

There are 3 comments on the New Jersey Online story from Nov 25, 2009, titled N.J. Sen. Robert Menendez says his focus is 'jobs, not Dobbs'. In it, New Jersey Online reports that:

Speaking here, the Senate's only Hispanic member and a strong advocate for immigrant rights said "I'm concentrated on jobs, not Dobbs." Patti Sapone/The Star-Ledger U.S. Sen.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New Jersey Online.

Whatever

United States

#1 Nov 25, 2009
And those J-O-B-S Menendez is worried about
are those for his illegal alien border jumper
buddies, NOT U.S. Citizens.

New Jersey rid your state of Menendez!
Steve G

Castleton, VT

#2 Dec 27, 2009
You know Menendez is so out of touch with reality. He's going around calling the people who pay the bills Anarchits and Unamerican. A staff member said I heard that right. Amazing. He's soon gonna be a blip it history with this attitude of screwing the people who elected him.
What

United States

#3 Dec 27, 2009
Steve G wrote:
You know Menendez is so out of touch with reality. He's going around calling the people who pay the bills Anarchits and Unamerican. A staff member said I heard that right. Amazing. He's soon gonna be a blip it history with this attitude of screwing the people who elected him.
One reason I'll gladly support Lou Dobbs' campaign. Menendez IMO is a traitor to this country.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Plainfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jonathan Mayes/JP Stevens Physics Teacher Apr 16 Chuckbrown 1
Plainfield riots - 1967 (Sep '07) Apr 4 beanakat 99
News Town Ordinance Would Ban Dog Barking 24/7 (Mar '10) Apr 2 DANA DELLAPENNA 42
Plainfield, need a little history around 1960 (Feb '08) Apr 2 paulh 153
News Immigration and customs agents arrest 22 gang m... (Jun '06) Mar '17 Donna enlish 994
News Alcohol available on Wildwood, NJ boardwalk; fi... (Aug '10) Mar '17 Boardwalk-bartender 8
News Muslim cleric is in US court fighting against d... Mar '17 Bible Reader 2

South Plainfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

South Plainfield Mortgages