Fall under wheels kills Barnegat Ligh...

Fall under wheels kills Barnegat Light trash truck operator

There are 1 comment on the Press of Atlantic City story from Oct 18, 2008, titled Fall under wheels kills Barnegat Light trash truck operator. In it, Press of Atlantic City reports that:

Fluorescent orange marks on the shoulder of Central Avenue mapped the path 69-year-old Samuel Sellino took as he chased the runaway garbage truck he had been operating.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Press of Atlantic City.

Amber S

United States

#1 Jan 3, 2009
Hi im Amber and sam he was my grandpa and i miss him alot im only 10 and in fith garde also I was only new him for 5 years the other 5 i did not get in contact with my grandma or my anut uncle and my 2 cosins i found out he was killed at 12 in school my dad came and picked me up and I did not know why and when I got home my mom told me and we packed up me and my dad went to Wal-Mart then came home and me my mom my dad and my little brother all went to NJ and we live in NC.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Plainfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News AG criticizes ICE arrests of immigrants as kids... May 13 Heywood Feinstein 3
South Plainfield Worst Place to Live - Train Pr... (Feb '12) Apr 26 Time to move 45
Plainfield, need a little history around 1960 (Feb '08) Apr 22 Elaine 160
Motel 6 Apr '18 Jermey 1
News Immigration raids net 32 fugitives (May '06) Apr '18 OH boy 122
News All 600 undocumented immigrants need to get fin... Mar '18 ONLYONETERM 3
Snow Plowing Mar '18 Steve Dagnall 1

South Plainfield Jobs

Personal Finance

South Plainfield Mortgages