Review: Chin Brothers Auto Svc Inc

Review: Chin Brothers Auto Svc Inc

Posted in the South Plainfield Forum

SHADY WORK

Jersey City, NJ

#1 May 18, 2010
$710 dollars for unnecessary work , Did I need a new water pump "NO", Did I need a new thermostat "No", Did I need a new timing belt "No", Did the upper and lower hoses replaced "NO", Same problem one week later, South Plainfield residents look for an experienced mechanic, you will not find one here.$710.00 dollars down the drain :-(
Stay Away

Trenton, NJ

#2 May 22, 2010
New water pump, thermostat, hoses and timing belt, OEM parts online $150.00, Danny charged me $710.00 after taxes, Very Expensive, Be Prepared to hand over your wallet/ Just found out from new mechanic bolts were seized on the thermostat housing and the thermostat that was inside was all corroded. Being charged for work that was "Never" done. Residents of South Plainfield and surrounding towns "Do Not" trust this mechanic at all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Plainfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man Dies In Union County After Falling From Ladder Aug 13 Mr_Gee 1
POLICE ARREST Heather Ganz ,Mikiel Adl,Robert ... (Mar '11) Jul 30 boobie 5
News New Jersey American Water to resume treating wa... (Apr '14) Jul '15 optimismo 5
News See our 4 adoptable NJ pets of the week - Jade,... Jul '15 cskalla2 1
News Pagan's MC Member Sentenced to 28 Years (Dec '07) Jun '15 GodofUSAhellsangels 769
Does anyone know anything about Jason H Mackey (Jun '09) Jun '15 Ashely 6
News New adult day-care center for older Asian India... (Jul '08) Jun '15 mabel 83
More from around the web

Personal Finance

South Plainfield Mortgages