Horrific crash claims life of Piscata...

Horrific crash claims life of Piscataway driver, 27

There are 7 comments on the MyCentralJersey.com story from Jun 10, 2010, titled Horrific crash claims life of Piscataway driver, 27. In it, MyCentralJersey.com reports that:

Investigators may never know why a pickup truck driver was doing an estimated three times the speed limit minutes before his vehicle slammed into a tree, killing him.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MyCentralJersey.com.

Vickie Latchman

Little Neck, NY

#1 Jun 11, 2010
who ever left that comment about my brother just doesnt know him and shouldn't judge no ones life based on this car accident. He was the best brother,son, friend, ect.. a person can ever have and will never be replaced.The person who left this comment needs to check to see if they have any personal problems and think before they write things like that next time. Only time will tell why my brother was speeding because we know thats just not him to speed without a serious reason and until we do find out why i dont think my family will be happy. I love you bro R.I.P .............Peace out bro....... everyone will always remember you as the best person they ever met no matter how long they knew him
Carol Latchman

Milford, CT

#2 Jul 30, 2010
Fly in the arms
Of Jesus
YouÂ’re in Heaven now.
Your always
Going to be
In our hearts
Your memory will live on forever.

Love always,
your sister
Kevin Singh

Saint Albans, NY

#3 Sep 23, 2011
Vickie Latchman wrote:
who ever left that comment about my brother just doesnt know him and shouldn't judge no ones life based on this car accident. He was the best brother,son, friend, ect.. a person can ever have and will never be replaced.The person who left this comment needs to check to see if they have any personal problems and think before they write things like that next time. Only time will tell why my brother was speeding because we know thats just not him to speed without a serious reason and until we do find out why i dont think my family will be happy. I love you bro R.I.P ..........Peace out bro....... everyone will always remember you as the best person they ever met no matter how long they knew him
Hey Vickie this is kevin from 167 on hillside. Im hoping you still check this website.
vickie latchman

Union, NJ

#4 Sep 13, 2012
Kevin Singh wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Vickie this is kevin from 167 on hillside. Im hoping you still check this website.
Hey was up kevin late reply but i will check it for any future postings
Kevin Singh

Brooklyn, NY

#5 Nov 17, 2012
vickie latchman wrote:
<quoted text>
Email me at [email protected]
Big man

East Brunswick, NJ

#6 Nov 18, 2012
Speed kills
Kevin

New York, NY

#7 Feb 25, 2014
vickie latchman wrote:
<quoted text>
. Add me on FB. Kevin Paulsingh.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Plainfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TRUMP is coming to Edison May 22 Rosenburg for Trump 6
News Pagan's MC Member Sentenced to 28 Years (Dec '07) May 22 GodofUSAhellsangels 784
News Obama at Rutgers commencement was 2 years in th... May 14 John McCharlie 2
Plainfield riots - 1967 (Sep '07) May 7 Will 97
News Police arrest Edison man wanted for alleged agg... May 5 Anthony Scarpuzzi 2
Author Don Brown Discusses Shoot-Down of Seal T... Apr 30 MCTeaParty 1
News Gout And Liquor - The Dangers You Need To Know ... Apr 26 questionnark 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

South Plainfield Mortgages