Weird guys hanging around dunkin doug...

Weird guys hanging around dunkin doughnuts?

Posted in the South Plainfield Forum

Steve

United States

#1 Apr 7, 2009
Anyone else noticed this? An older black guy maybe 50 and a younger white kid maybe 25 or so hanging around asking kids for money and slices of their pizza? Cant the cops get rid of them?? And this is from like 5pm until late at night. I no longer let my daughter go there without me!
EofG

Syosset, NY

#2 Apr 11, 2009
are you talking about the dunkin donuts on stelton? if so there was an incident at the wendys last friday night with some guy strung out on drugs harassing customers & the employees. the cops were called. turns out some displaced people are living at the hotel behind there. i wouldn't recommend going to any of the stores there alone at night. it's not well lit.
Mitchell

Hackettstown, NJ

#3 Apr 11, 2009
Steve wrote:
Anyone else noticed this? An older black guy maybe 50 and a younger white kid maybe 25 or so hanging around asking kids for money and slices of their pizza? Cant the cops get rid of them?? And this is from like 5pm until late at night. I no longer let my daughter go there without me!
Your post says westfield is this dunkin donuts in wesfield. what town did the above incident happen..
steve

United States

#4 Apr 16, 2009
sorry im talking about south plainfield DD...
Steve

Elizabeth, NJ

#5 Jul 20, 2011
Don't you hang out at D&D lol... I thought soliciting wasn't allowed

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Plainfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
South Plainfield Worst Place to Live - Train Pr... (Feb '12) Oct 15 Marie p 44
News Town Ordinance Would Ban Dog Barking 24/7 (Mar '10) Oct 15 Marie p 45
News Pagan's MC Member Sentenced to 28 Years (Dec '07) Oct 11 Joanzie 797
Local Politics Do you approve of Michael Giordano Jr. as Mayor? (Nov '11) Oct 6 mke 23
School district getting parent app "Here Comes ... Aug '17 Bill Jones 1
Local Politics Do you approve of Brian C. Wahler as Mayor? (Jan '14) Aug '17 NJ247B 9
News Bernardsville hunter searches for local ghost (Dec '07) Jul '17 LOU 19

South Plainfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

South Plainfield Mortgages