South Plainfield 14-year-old girl hos...

South Plainfield 14-year-old girl hospit...

There are 3 comments on the New Jersey Online story from Aug 19, 2009, titled South Plainfield 14-year-old girl hospit.... In it, New Jersey Online reports that:

A 14-year-old South Plainfield girl was struck by a car today as she was crossing Lakeview Avenue at Elm Street.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New Jersey Online.

kiana nieves

Houston, TX

#1 Aug 26, 2009
the 14 year old girl that u are referring to is my little sister idalis pineda she was very injured i have pictures
Melissa bhiro

Santa Barbara, CA

#2 Sep 1, 2009
Yeh i no can we c duh pics

South Africa

#3 Sep 2, 2009
Sorry for taking this space.

Was our country stolen from us?

Hail to the Canadians for seeing South Africa white plight.

Taken from

New Canadian
9/1/2009 7:30:30 PM

Now then, isn't it amazing how the ANC bleats when they have been caught out? I now live in Canada, I was asked to come here for the skills and experience I have and I can tell you first hand that it is the best place in the world to live. Ronnie Mamoepa, you are a bigger idiot than the rest of the ANC idiots that run South Africa. The world has been watching South Africa and the ANC government with the hope that there would be something valuable coming out of the new dispensation. They were ready with help and advice to make a success of the "New South Africa". You have given them nothing! Crime is a way of living, ANC fat cats stealing money from the South African Tax Payers has become something to be proud of and that you brag about at your ANC parties! Julius Malema and his pathetic utterances has become the standard of communication for the ANC in the eyes of the world. You are "disgusted" by the actions of Canada in this case? You just wait, this will not be the last country that will open it's doors to repressed white South Africans and to offer them a better life and a future for their children. The ANC wants the whities out of their country? We are leaving to make better lives for ourselves and our families elsewhere and soon the only people left in that country will be the criminals (including those in government) and those that have no chance of leaving. All the skillful and the experienced whities will be gone. Now sit down in your luxury apartment paid for by the Tax Payers and think about this, who are you going to be stealing from then?

The latest threat to the white South Africans besides Affirmative Action (jobs only for blacks), BEE (51% of all white business must be owned by blacks) and the latest is all companies with white men in top positions are to be replaced or companies to be heavily fined.

Who were the activists that did this to the white South Africans?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Plainfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gary, Gary, Gary Nov 10 Cuz 1
News 4 men charged in string of 9 Union County robbe... Nov 9 Previous Victim 1
Review: Penyak Roofing Nov 6 Antonio b 1
News Elections in Old Bridge, Sayreville, Edison hig... Nov 5 louis 2
plainfield board of education brought bad cro... Oct 29 Debbie-5 1
News Celebration To Light The Edison Memorial Tower Oct '15 ckrvarma 1
South Plainfield Worst Place to Live - Train Pr... (Feb '12) Oct '15 Mortified Resident 39
More from around the web

Personal Finance

South Plainfield Mortgages