Iselin, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2009

1 min ago
DO NOT USE THIS OFFICE FOR PED Dermatology!!!
Dr. SHAZIA SAIF prescribed an adult dosage of Protopic ointment for my 22 month old son who has chronic eczema. I called the pharmaceutical company and they confirmed that this was the WRONG dosage!!!(.1) I cancelled his follow up appt and am now waiting to speak with a medical liason from Accredited Derm. Also the office is not clean and people working there do not seem to know how to work with children clients!
harry

Hicksville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2010

My son sees Dr Saif for Acne and my daughter has seen her for eczema .The treatment has been very effective and the doctor seemed to have great bed side manners,I have strongly recommended her to my students in school .
Dr Saif

Hicksville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2010

Protopic oint 0.03 and 0.1 are used off label by dermatologists through out the state for different skin conditions like severe recurrent Eczema to avoid the steroid use,Vitiligo,Seborrheic dermatitis and others,the drug company will not take the responsibility for that.I advise all patients to call me or my nursing staff for issues like that.I thnaks my patients for bringing this post to my attention .
Dr S.Saif
Dr Saif

Hicksville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2010

Protopic oint 0.03 and 0.1 are used off label by dermatologists through out the state for different skin conditions like severe recurrent Eczema to avoid the long term steroid use,Vitiligo,Seborrheic dermatitis and others,the drug company will not take the responsibility for that.I advise all patients to call me or my nursing staff for issues like that.I thank my patients for bringing this post to my attention .
Dr S.Saif

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent South Plainfield Discussions

Search the South Plainfield Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Councilwoman, clergyman at odds over 'illegals'... Thu ROSENBERG 4
People still live in Edison??? (Jun '08) Jul 5 Samantha 111
Edison mayor defends 9 percent tax hike: 'The g... Jun 29 carl aabye 1
Plainfield, need a little history around 1960 (Feb '08) Jun 24 Will F 126
Stop the Verizon Tower MEETING TONIGHT 730 PM J... Jun 16 Stop the Verizon Tower 1
Review: Butrico's Auto Body Inc (Feb '11) Jun '14 james 2
South Plainfield Worst Place to Live - Train Pr... (Feb '12) May '14 Anonymous 37
•••
•••

South Plainfield News Video

•••
•••

South Plainfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

South Plainfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE