Dog Lover

Hillsborough, NJ

#1 May 4, 2009
My wife and I walk our dogs on a leash every morning. This past Saturday a small white terrier running free with a colar spotted our dog and quickly retreated, running in the street into Grant. He was struck by a speeding newspaper delivery car,(the driver never stopped), killing the dog. We were totally traumatized by this as we saw the entire thing take place. I am initiating 2 topics. How come the little dog was loose and when will police start issuing tickets to these crazed newspaper delivery people who come flying down Grant, Tompkins and Franklin Avenues early in the morning. I do notice they are frequently reading while driving and also talking on cell phones. It was a bad weekend.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Plainfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gout And Liquor - The Dangers You Need To Know ... 8 hr NY Mom 3
South Plainfield Worst Place to Live - Train Pr... (Feb '12) Jun 19 Elvis 41
People still live in Edison??? (Jun '08) Jun 19 Anthony Scarpuzzi 119
News Madison McBride is Watchung Stables' Trooper of... Jun 12 afan 1
News Trump, Sanders success sign of middle class rev... Jun 8 bernhard rosenberg 1
News Jewish adviser: Trump too busy to keep denounci... Jun 7 lavon affair 1
News PHOTOS: Memorial Day Celebrations Nationwide Jun 1 bernhard rosenberg 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

South Plainfield Mortgages