South Plainfield must seek new police...

South Plainfield must seek new police chief as John Ferraro to retire

There are 4 comments on the Courier News story from Feb 17, 2010, titled South Plainfield must seek new police chief as John Ferraro to retire. In it, Courier News reports that:

The borough will be looking for a new person to lead its police force. John Ferraro, the department's current chief, said Tuesday that after nearly three decades with the department, he's retiring.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Courier News.

Jac

Franklin Square, NY

#1 Mar 6, 2010
I am happy to hear you made this choice for your health and happiness. You are a wonderful man and have been a wonderful mento to me the past 16 years. You future will always been in my thoughts and prayers. May you and your family us the time in your life to live, love and enjoy! Life is way too short not to be happy. LIVE A HAPPY LIFE NOW!
Sec

AOL

#2 Mar 9, 2010
Awww. How sweet of you Jeff. Maybe they will make me Chief. You Would be proud of your sis. <3
Beau

Jersey City, NJ

#3 Mar 16, 2010
Its about time.
Chief

Elizabeth, NJ

#4 Jul 20, 2011
Sponge Bob for Chief!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Plainfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Immigration and customs agents arrest 22 gang m... (Jun '06) Mar 23 Donna enlish 994
News Alcohol available on Wildwood, NJ boardwalk; fi... (Aug '10) Mar 19 Boardwalk-bartender 8
News Muslim cleric is in US court fighting against d... Mar 8 Bible Reader 2
News Passaic County man sentenced to 28 years for Pl... Mar 7 spytheweb 1
News Hundreds rally in Perth Amboy during 'Day Witho... Mar 7 spytheweb 1
News Another N.J. city vows to protect unauthorized ... Mar 7 spytheweb 1
Rivendell (Jul '06) Feb '17 dao2016 6

South Plainfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

South Plainfield Mortgages