wow factor

United States

#22 Apr 30, 2010
What about the nasty boys/men that work here? There hair is so greasy, looking all nasty, no, if u have no cleanness about yourself, don't be fixing my food, the manager's should be aware of their workers hygiene habits...
LMAO

Jasper, TN

#23 Apr 30, 2010
if you are refering to the cute ones being liz and ashley, they may be cute, but both are sluts
Black Magic whcs wife

Jasper, TN

#24 May 1, 2010
that is too funny... their hair is greasy ? I know of one cook that is bald so how the hell can u say he has greasy hair.... if all of you have probs with it one stop eating there duh dumb asses half of you do not need that fast food any how.. sittin on ur fat butts shoving it in...and what the hell does it matter if the waitresses are sluts are they having sex there on your food or what ? they are there doing a job to serve you pple and you all cant even have the sense to call the district manager if there really is a complaint... pple need to grow up ! instead of coming here and bashing just do not go there any more if it is as bad as you all say..........have some common sense
wow factor

United States

#25 May 1, 2010
Black Magic whcs wife wrote:
that is too funny... their hair is greasy ? I know of one cook that is bald so how the hell can u say he has greasy hair.... if all of you have probs with it one stop eating there duh dumb asses half of you do not need that fast food any how.. sittin on ur fat butts shoving it in...and what the hell does it matter if the waitresses are sluts are they having sex there on your food or what ? they are there doing a job to serve you pple and you all cant even have the sense to call the district manager if there really is a complaint... pple need to grow up ! instead of coming here and bashing just do not go there

any more if it is as bad as you all say..........have some

common sense
Hey ya there DUMMY, this is a complaint forum, and I don't eat there cause there is a greasy-headed punk who works over by Tiftonia, and when these nasty people pick their butt and noses and fix my food, then it aint happening...ya know what I mean? Probably not, youre so STUPID!
black magic

Jasper, TN

#26 May 1, 2010
wow factor wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey ya there DUMMY, this is a complaint forum, and I don't eat there cause there is a greasy-headed punk who works over by Tiftonia, and when these nasty people pick their butt and noses and fix my food, then it aint happening...ya know what I mean? Probably not, youre so STUPID!
retard not every one that works there is nasty...and wtf am I so stupid for ? taking up for the truth on one individual that works there ... kiss my big ass....
barely legal

Rock Hill, SC

#27 May 2, 2010
I can say one thing about that waffle house- they do no sell drugs out of it like the mcdonalds accross the street
song bird

Decatur, TN

#28 May 4, 2010
well i like it their the cooks let me drink me beer and have a good time which remind me of a song ...
meet me at the waffle house andbring me my gun I just found out my ol lady been messing around meet me at the wafflr house and bring me my gun lord please help me before i hurt someone...
hey

Jasper, TN

#29 Jun 6, 2010
what is up with the guys that work at Waffle House?
waffle house guy

Jasper, TN

#30 Jun 6, 2010
what about them?
Annie

United States

#31 Jul 13, 2010
Ok people most of them don't go into work with greasy hair, it gets that way from standing over the grill cooking your greasy food. And just because they don't all look good don't mean they are nasty. My mom works there and she used to be hooked on drugs and has been clean for about 10 years and works hard for her money!
Gigalo06

Rutherfordton, NC

#32 Jul 13, 2010
concerned about all my snaggle toothed crackhead skanky waitresses? i can say this much they sure can blow a c??? in the stock room.
lmfao

Jasper, TN

#33 Aug 22, 2010
wow factor wrote:
<quoted text>
What r u doing here on Topix? I bet youre FAT also...shut up!
also?? nuff said
shame

Jasper, TN

#34 Aug 22, 2010
wow factor wrote:
<quoted text>
well thats ok im sure some other obeise asshole that cant fit into one seat will replace you. im sure they dont really care if you go there or not they will make their money without you im sure they are so heartbroken by 1 less dumbass who wants to clog their arteries so i doubt complaining on topix will matter. but it is funny that you think you matter to waffle house or anyone else if you did you might be out with them instead of sitting on your butt in front of a p c
Tim

Hubert, NC

#35 Dec 20, 2011
I am a cook at wafflehouse. And I am clean making $14 as acook. thay are good too me.
Wtf

Trenton, GA

#36 May 4, 2012
What about the boss they have can any one tell me how she get away with pay the worker shit pay they make 2.28 hr the cook make 7.25 the boss lady pick the 1st shif get what the need to cook and the rest don't get any thing how do I know I use to work there for a long time she been called so many times to come get us food but never did at the time she was called tell me what you know and what you think
CornbreadForTheI nbreds

Trenton, GA

#37 May 5, 2012
Does that ManTwat FrogDog still work there?
Nemesis34

Jasper, TN

#38 May 9, 2012
Nah, Frog's lazy ass got fired... Took one too many naps in the backroom lol.
Creepy Little Girl

Jasper, TN

#39 May 9, 2012
Hey guys i work on the inside and i can tell you that the waffle house in kimball is going through changes. Any problems that you may have had should be fixed really soon. Since i have started working at this waffle house i have seen a small improvement. People are about to realize that when you are at work it is time to work. Not to mention the attitudes are something that people will be getting rid of or they will be gone. All these thing plus more! I just hope the manager means bussiness. I try really hard to do my job the best i can and i think its time that everyone in the store does so also. Waffle house workers nees to leave all the drama at the door. Come to work make your money and go home. Personally i don't care if your baby daddy is texting someone or has a drinking problem. I want to make what i need to pay my bills and if you are going to get in mh way then i will move you out of it. You are hurtong my pocket and giving me a headache.
ha ha

Chattanooga, TN

#40 Jun 9, 2012
jessica steele works there and she sleeps with anything so dont be supprised if your get aids from her being around your food nasty bitch
jc

Trenton, GA

#41 Jun 9, 2012
Eww

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Pittsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amber skiles 9 hr Blake McCormick 2
black girls vs white girls 16 hr swole 3
what about them marion county girls (Sep '10) Thu JasperNurse 56
Softball pitching Lessons (Mar '13) Wed curious 7
Wayne Jordan for cheif Wed stupid is as stup... 5
Looking for men Wed stupid is as stup... 5
Swingers Mar 2 Jack 11

Flood Warning for Marion County was issued at March 05 at 12:00PM CST

South Pittsburg Dating
Find my Match