United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2010

Judged:

what is it with the woman at the waffle house? they are the nastiest women i have seen, and their hygine needs a check.
lol

Harrison, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2010

Judged:

a mchs from pittsburg wow your the one that needs to see the dr..one of em must have shot ya down.
MCHS FAN

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2010

i highly doubt that i would ask any of those nasty chicks out.
sphs

Chattanooga, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2010

Judged:

visit the tooth fairy sometimes it will make a bigger smile ladies
Little Bomb

Trenton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2010

Judged:

Wow, u people are insanly mean. You must realy have no life to get on here and talk about people like its nothing. What the hell is wrong with people now days. No morals, or respect. Leave them alone. You don't know what living condidtions they might live in. Their obviously doing the best they can;Working and trying to make money the right way. I wouldn't be pointing fingers before i made sure my hands were clean if i were you my friends.
frogdogg fan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2010

Judged:

i refuse to eat there. from what i hear there are a few up there with the herpies. how can they let people work around there with crap like that? you know they dont always wash their hands.
jake

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2010

I like mine scattered and covered.
rollin

Jasper, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2010

They got a few grubby looking ones there, but hey at least they are working & not living off food stamps & the system! Management does need to step up to the plate though & make them practice good hygiene!
iletone

Chattanooga, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2010

i was at a waffel house in another state once and as hungry as I was I walked out when i saw a waitress comming out of the bathroom scratching her behind with one hand and digging in her nose with the other. BUT that dose not mean that all waffel houses have employees like this.
tobitheplow

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2010

I found a beak in my chicken finger.
whiplash

Ringgold, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2010

i went into a waffelhouse down in florida once and they had the ugliest waitresses i had ever seen in my life. i mean it was ruining my appetite to look at them so i got up and left.
duh

Jasper, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2010

are you all going to waffle house to judge a beauty contest are to eat ? Wtf, like every one of you posting are a ten... is the food good ? are they clean ? this is the things you should worry about .. and tobitheplow they do not serve chicken fingers !
FastFoodLover

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2010

It's "waffle house" guys. Come on!
blahahahaha

Trenton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2010

they all look like they got aids or strung out on drugs
Whatever

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2010

Are you going there to look at them ppl! Obviouosly you are or you wouldn't be able to describe them so well!
Red

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2010

You know i worked at the one in kimball for 12 years the people that are making all theses comments on the people working there your a-- is proably the one at home collecting foodstamps and welfare. There is nothing wrong with the waffle house its the fu---- up people who go there then talk about it.
theboss

South Pittsburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2010

I don't look at the girls that work there,I'm always too busy trying to figure out how no matter how many eggs you order,the portion is always the same size. It is amazing.
whc

Jasper, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2010

everyone here probably gets drunk then go your fat butts to waffle house and order a bunch of food that you dont need since you probably already have one foot in the grave about to have a massive coronary and you stuff your face with greasy food like thats a brilliant idea stupid then you take your fat butts home and because you dont have anything worthwhile in your life to talk about you talk crap about pple who work hard for their money puttin up with a bunch of drunks, and hoity toity idiots like the pple bashin waffle house on this fourm. but i bet they dont miss a chance to make their butts a little bigger by goin their to eat at least once a week how about this... if u dont like it there dont eat there duh!!!! dont try to fill that whole inside you with talking about pple or with waffle house food just get a life. its sad pple dont have anything better to do then talk about pple BEHIND THEIR BACKS on topix and their probably the same pple who go there and eat every day O and by the way there r some hotties on 1st and 2nd shift if your goin to a resturant to look at women not to eat which is a little creepy anyway? but ill end with this you pple are a bunch of dumba** lifeless(u have no life for stupid pple who dont understand what i mean) morons have a nice day ;)
catskitty

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2010

Judged:

Shame on you. These people are making an honest living, doing a service for you. The food is good,the service is fast,and they always seem to be very busy and working hard. Maybe you should try walking a mile in their shoes or better still,go in with a smile, say something nice and leave a BIG tip.
wow factor

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2010

whc wrote:
everyone here probably gets drunk then go your fat butts to waffle house and order a bunch of food that you dont need since you probably already have one foot in the grave about to have a massive coronary and you stuff your face with greasy food like thats a brilliant idea stupid then you take your fat butts home and because you dont have anything worthwhile in your life to talk about you talk crap about pple who work hard for their money puttin up with a bunch of drunks, and hoity toity idiots like the pple bashin waffle house on this fourm. but i bet they dont miss a chance to make their butts a little bigger by goin their to eat at least once a week how about this... if u dont like it there dont eat there duh!!!! dont try to fill that whole inside you with talking about pple or with waffle house food just get a life. its sad pple dont have anything better to do then talk about pple BEHIND THEIR BACKS on topix and their probably the same pple who go there and eat every day O and by the way there r some hotties on 1st and 2nd shift if your goin to a resturant to look at women not to eat which is a little creepy anyway? but ill end with this you pple are a bunch of dumba** lifeless(u have no life for stupid pple who dont understand what i mean) morons have a nice day ;)
What r u doing here on Topix? I bet youre FAT also...shut up!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of47
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent South Pittsburg Discussions

Search the South Pittsburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 36 min BAS 124,445
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 8 hr land owner 8,501
Newspaper closing? 8 hr Good 2
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 9 hr In medicine 8,471
TN Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns (Oct '10) 11 hr NTMD8OR 58,288
pill heads (Jul '11) 13 hr Detective 14
Roger Tant Missing in MC (Jul '12) 18 hr Rogers Friend 680
•••
•••
•••
•••

South Pittsburg Jobs

•••
•••
•••

South Pittsburg People Search