south pittsburg police dept

Posted in the South Pittsburg Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
jeff m

South Pittsburg, TN

#1 Apr 30, 2011
i would like everybody to know what kind of police officer nathan billingsley is he is a smart ass and i wish he had the guts to get up in my face and cuss me like he did my son.we have a good police force with 1 bad apple.and i am going to do what i can to see that this punk doesnt get a chance to do anybody else like that and punk nathan i will be watchin for you and see if i can change your smartass people skills and you know who this is.
mayor

Shreveport, LA

#2 Apr 30, 2011
he will get his you not the first one to say this about this officer
sp citizen

Trenton, GA

#3 May 1, 2011
I agree he is a disgrace to the force.
Jus1derin

Jasper, TN

#4 May 1, 2011
What about the police officer (Paul West) walking around with a ASSAULT RIFLE near first and ceder behind Kankus in the field.Their were several childern and adults out enjoying themselves, THE MILLION DOLLAR QUESTION,WHAT THE HELL IS REALLY GOING ON WITH THE FORCE ? BETTER CHECK OUT HIS BACKGROUND CHIEF WINTERS, AIN'T LOOKIN GOOD FOR U GUYZS!!!!!!!
lol

United States

#6 May 4, 2011
Yall are pathetic talk all this shit then when your lil snot nose brat gets his butt kicked or hitting on his mom then who yall goin to call. SPPD. And for as paul west and all other officers they have to be certified with all firearms they use in the line of duty so nothing u can do
jeff m

South Pittsburg, TN

#7 May 4, 2011
my son has never hit his mom and my name is on here wheres your name
lol

United States

#8 May 4, 2011
Then that doesn't refer to you then does it jeff. I'm talking in general everybody bad mouths the police saying there worthless pieces of shit and they handle things all wrong you take the same examples as officers face in marion county and take them to hamilton county and see what happens. All thos people look beat up on the front of just busted 9 times out of 10 there from hamilton county. How many people you know of goes to jail with a fat lip busted nose and shit not that many at all. Bridgeport didn't think they were sorry pieces of shit when they went down there in a middle of a tornado helping people get out of there homes. So more than likesly everyone hating on the police you or someone you know has been arrested or there watching them one so if you keep your hands clean then I'm sure they want need to talk to you
JUST WONDERING

South Pittsburg, TN

#9 May 6, 2011
WHY WAS PAUL WEST WALKING AROUND IN THE BLACK PART OF THE TOWN WITH A ASSAULT RIFLE THATS THE MAIN QUESTION HE WASN'T UP IN TOWN OR WHERE THE WHITE PEOPLE WAS WITH IT EXPLAIN THAT
JUST WONDERING

South Pittsburg, TN

#10 May 6, 2011
can someone tell if sonni and bug broke up if so i'am interested, dont see them together anymore have anybody seen his motorcycle it is bad as hell
sp citzen

United States

#11 May 6, 2011
jeff,why dont you get a clue. nathan billingsley is a great person, and an asset to the force. maybe if your son was doing what he was suppose to, he wouldnt have got into trouble in the first place. Sounds like your the asshole who doesnt have a clue; getting on here and making threats. wow! thats real brave... I say, just plain STUPID!
sp citzen

United States

#12 May 6, 2011
sp citizen wrote:
I agree he is a disgrace to the force.
you're a disgrace, or you wouldnt be hiding behind this forum!
batman314

Ringgold, GA

#13 May 7, 2011
What ever happened to that cop Arron something, I can't recall his last name?
spcb3

Faith, NC

#14 May 9, 2011
Jeff ur a cry Babby
your dreams

United States

#15 May 9, 2011
wasnt nathan let go from jasper for takin a script pad from doctors office and writing his self shit....he is gone on those pills
whoppie do

Trenton, GA

#16 May 9, 2011
spcb3 i hear your at rock bottom and still trying to dig. crap dude you can not even spell correct. guess your a jasper grad. what gives you the right to even say anything bad about jeff ? you some type of God or someone thats jealous. bottom line nathan the pill writer aka bad check writer. should not be a police officer in s.p. neither should half of them there, i know i grew up with them. i know there checkered past very well.
Sonni

Trenton, GA

#18 May 11, 2011
If ur so interested with MY relationship, U KNOW WHERE I LIVE & MY PHONE #!!!! SO FEEL FREE TO CALL OR STOP ME @ ANYTIME I WILL ANSWER UR QUESTIONS!!!!!!!!
Sonni

Trenton, GA

#19 May 11, 2011
Oh yeah,the bike rides DAMN GOOOOOOOOOOD, keep wondering,lol
ARTHUR BUG

Jasper, TN

#20 May 11, 2011
HELL WE MARRIED ANYTHING ELSE YOU WONT TO KNOW
stupid

United States

#21 May 16, 2011
if you got color on your skin they treat you like crap and if you got mixed kids you better be sellin some drugs cause theyre going to accuse you of it!
sp citzen

United States

#22 May 24, 2011
your dreams wrote:
wasnt nathan let go from jasper for takin a script pad from doctors office and writing his self shit....he is gone on those pills
hey your dreams..why don't you get your facts straight before you slander someone? Did you ever think he might have a family that can be hurt by your ignorance? Get a clue dumbass!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Pittsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
rashad tipton 11 min law man 36
Who are some dangerous people in south pittsbur... 34 min gun slinger 5
who is the girl in Hemlock with short red hair 3 hr Two cents 5
Citizen State Bank Now Named Tower Community Bank Feb 6 dontdoit 2
Fed Up Feb 5 Jessica 2
ppl of jasper beware Feb 4 Fedup 16
http://newhopectizenwatch.com Feb 1 Ray 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

South Pittsburg Mortgages