juss chillin

Jasper, TN

#1 Jun 29, 2011
Anyone heard from him recently. i aint seen him around sicne school. he got a job yet or just bullshit jobs like he has always had. i think i saw his red ranger not to long ago but wasnt sure
blahblah

Clyde, NC

#2 Jun 29, 2011
juss chillin wrote:
Anyone heard from him recently. i aint seen him around sicne school. he got a job yet or just bullshit jobs like he has always had. i think i saw his red ranger not to long ago but wasnt sure
I think there are a few Chris Blevins around. You might want to speficy which one you're talking about.
juss chillin

Jasper, TN

#3 Jun 30, 2011
one that graduated in 07 or 08
someone you all know

United States

#4 Jun 30, 2011
just now found out about this loser small town drama loving website. He's a vet and in miss. dont hate out of jealousy you f**ks. yea the one that graduated a year b4 me in 2000.
juss chillin

Jasper, TN

#5 Jul 1, 2011
not the vet he is the one that just graduated you idiot. almost positive he was with the class that won the state championship, read what i said before u put your 2 cents in it
blah

United States

#6 Jul 1, 2011
He works at Orileys in jasper, I saw on his facebook were he had a interview with the railroad not to long ago. BUt hes still at Orileys just saw him two days ago! Hit him up on facebook if you really want to know about him.. Have a nice day :)
Small town girl

Hixson, TN

#7 Aug 15, 2011
Yeah, he works at O'Rileys. He just got engaged also.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Pittsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What is a "NIGOR"? 21 hr Crickett 28
sick people 23 hr TherealJustinChil... 1
Yvonne porras Fri chipmunk 2
The Can Man Nov 30 Charlie 24
sarandon johnson (Jan '11) Nov 29 Alishia 31
southpittsbug mayor Nov 29 Dead beat mayor 9
MCSO lawsuit Nov 28 Cooter Brown 1

South Pittsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance