Something to be proud of
South Pittsburg Hustla

Trenton, GA

#1 Mar 18, 2012
FYI: South Pittsburg's own Justin Childers AKA The Marion County Hustla AKA Bigg Sexy has a new dope album out soon on Steel City Rekeerdz. Check it out. It is tight. Bout time we had some positivity in our komunity.
Shadow

Whitwell, TN

#2 Mar 18, 2012
Is it real music or rap?
didumeanbiggfugl yor

Whitwell, TN

#3 Mar 18, 2012
yes justin embarrass yourself with it. Every thing about you screams JOKE!! lmao you are such a dope drug dealer you can't even buy over a half oz!! yo you sit in a shack no ride no money nothing to be proud of. you should have never went public with this embarassing slobbering in a microphone. i'll call ya dontbelieveanythingoutyamouthf atbum comin w/ da stinkbomb p.s it's free to walk some of them lbs off lmao!!
South Pittsburg Hustla

Trenton, GA

#4 Mar 19, 2012
It's real Southern flavored hip hop. Haters gonna hate. I'm sworkin hard to improve myself. I'm doing personal training now & I have a girlfriend. I was too gangster for the BP ask em. keep hatin'...Punk dunt even list yer real name. U know me.
South Pittsburg Hustla

Trenton, GA

#5 Mar 19, 2012
This is too all you wanna be's... Fuck you step up to me im the realest from mc tru hustler that knows how to push alota weed. Ima villan on the top of his tree looking down on all of you laughing so hard my eyes bleed!

Dripping when i get her wet kissing up and down her neck.. I have her leaking like a cup with a hole in it she take a deep breath when i stick my pole in it!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Pittsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kayla Reitenbaugh 3 hr bluntbrunettegirl 9
STD testing 12 hr CaptSpaulding 14
Brazel's are running a drug house Thu Michael 18
Alexis? Wed FunkyDunky 1
Elizabeth Arnold (Wallace) Wed Her Cousin Mary Ann 3
Something nice Wed TrumpFan 2
Who is Tanner White in SP (Apr '17) Dec 11 Ohyaknow 7

South Pittsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance