Harvey Allison

Jasper, TN

#1 Dec 26, 2012
Anyone heard anything about the new coach?? Since Vic's gone I'm not gonna be feeding the boys anymore.
boeckfan4lyfe

Charlotte, NC

#2 Dec 26, 2012
I would like to see the ol Boeck back in the Burg. He was the reason them boys was so fit. I think it's time for his reign in sp.
Jon Gruden

Charlotte, NC

#3 Dec 26, 2012
To squash all rumors I'll be accepting the coaching job at SP in February.
redneck

Charlotte, NC

#4 Dec 26, 2012
He better keep the coaching staff as pure as it gets! White man only.
WeNeedMcReynoldH ighBack

Jasper, TN

#5 Dec 26, 2012
I heard that a former player who goes by the name Ty "Polo" , "Flocka" (?), "Polo Swag", "Goon", "Bo" Robinson and multiple other aliases was the next to the throne?? Sounds like a whole mouthful for Bob Sherill. Who knows??
MountainGal

Charlotte, NC

#6 Dec 26, 2012
Alls I knows is I aint tryin to have a colored one.
MuhPresidentNBab yIsBlack

Jasper, TN

#8 Dec 26, 2012
I hope dat next coach know the Football real good. I like to watch my sweet babies play the football and holla like a fool. I know they like eatin at the Harveys too. I can watch the game from my place in Hemlock like a real G. Vic suck anyway
Pirate Fan

South Pittsburg, TN

#9 Dec 26, 2012
C'mon people!Anyone with an ounce of common sense can tell all these posts are from loser fans of Jasper!Whoever we decide on, will still rule the valley!The only reason we play Jasper is for the money. And that is the reason other teams in Marion,Sequatchie,and Grundy don't want to play us! Tired of the beat downs!New coach, same result. Deep runs in the playoffs, numerous State titles.We don't rebuild, we reload! Love the hate!
busted

Jasper, TN

#10 Dec 27, 2012
Pirate Fan wrote:
C'mon people!Anyone with an ounce of common sense can tell all these posts are from loser fans of Jasper!Whoever we decide on, will still rule the valley!The only reason we play Jasper is for the money. And that is the reason other teams in Marion,Sequatchie,and Grundy don't want to play us! Tired of the beat downs!New coach, same result. Deep runs in the playoffs, numerous State titles.We don't rebuild, we reload! Love the hate!

You're from Jasper too buddy! Must be a loser yourself.
Pirate

Mcdonough, GA

#11 Dec 29, 2012
Bring Danny Wilson back, he started that winning streak.
I vote Stone

United States

#12 Jan 2, 2013
Who better than to be head coach than Wesley? He has done alot with the boys. And the one saying he said your kid was to slow... Damn hoe he probably was to slow... If you GOOD YOU PLAY IF YOU SORRY AND SLOW... Sit down just like your boy did.... And who cares if they are Black, White Etc.... If it was not for the Black boy's S.P would probably lose... Everyone knows Black boy's are 9x better ball players than white boy's... White boys have to work for it, black boys was born with it.....#rednecks need to go back to the woods and stay.... nasty that's why your daughter hitting every black guy on the team.... she a team hoe...
redneck

Jasper, TN

#13 Jan 3, 2013
I vote Stone wrote:
Who better than to be head coach than Wesley? He has done alot with the boys. And the one saying he said your kid was to slow... Damn hoe he probably was to slow... If you GOOD YOU PLAY IF YOU SORRY AND SLOW... Sit down just like your boy did.... And who cares if they are Black, White Etc.... If it was not for the Black boy's S.P would probably lose... Everyone knows Black boy's are 9x better ball players than white boy's... White boys have to work for it, black boys was born with it.....#rednecks need to go back to the woods and stay.... nasty that's why your daughter hitting every black guy on the team.... she a team hoe...
You're bout crazy in the head boy! My daughter wouldn't never cuddle up with no colored boy ya hear! And if it wasn't for the white boys the team would be a selfish, losing team!
Redneck

Jasper, TN

#14 Jan 3, 2013
Your daughter does lay up with them fool... The parents that say there child wont is the child that does.. Better check that little girl cause she is... Black boys are better players in every sport not saying that white boys isnt, some are but most are just in the way... WHITE MAN CAN'T JUMP!!! Ever heard that BOY!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Pittsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Islam strikes again 1 hr groundhog sausage 1
Who is this guy named Cali? 4 hr JChilly69 2
Debi Hughes 9 hr cutt n run 6
who knows this white trash? Thu she gave me a bj 1
News Mayor Jane Dawkins - Leading with Love (Jul '14) Thu LookingOn 13
sweetons cove house party Wed klinker 30
Sheenia Lawhorne (Jul '10) Mar 23 imagiraffee 7

Freeze Watch for Marion County was issued at March 27 at 10:29PM CDT

South Pittsburg Dating
Find my Match