coven

Chattanooga, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2010

I went to the kimball mcdonalds last night to buy supper and I will most likely never be back again. I was in the drive through placed my order paid my money and pulled up to the last window.
I was asked to pull up so I did (big mistake) I sat there for fifteen minutes waiting and most likely would still have been sitting there if I hadn't got out and went in. I went in there and had to wait even longer so when I finally got to my turn I was good and mad. They had my order sitting there behind the counter
I refused the food and demanded more I stated that there was no reason for the back up of orders because there was plenty of people
working. I am not going to go into what all went down to save time here but I have the name of the guy that asked me to pull up and
I will be sure to mention his name when I call corporate on monday morning to file a complaint. That place is obviously operated by
INCOMPETANT and displaceful idiots and they need a lil june up session to get them going especially the MGR to make sure this dose not happen to anyone else. FRIKKIN IDIOTS.
coven

Chattanooga, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2010

I called mcdonalds corporate headquarters this morning so now lets see what happens.
HaHa

Jasper, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2010

nothing. they don't care.
jasper mom

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2010

i have complained before and nothing happens...go figure
Annie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2010

They don't do anything because this Mcdonalds is not part of the corporation, its an independent restaurant, I mean its not part of the chain of Mcdonalds. so they don't care how happy or unhappy you are.
reese

Chattanooga, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2010

It can be found out who owns it.
HaHa

Jasper, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2010

They screwed up my order this afternoon - AGAIN! The order and grill slip were right, but what was in the bag was wrong.

Surprise, surprise. Stupid ass trash work there.
boomerang

Chattanooga, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2010

Annie wrote:
They don't do anything because this Mcdonalds is not part of the corporation, its an independent restaurant, I mean its not part of the chain of Mcdonalds. so they don't care how happy or unhappy you are.
It still has their name on it
and they supply it so they had better take an interest in what goes on there. One more thing they need to get into the habbit
of giving customers their sales slip because ( IF ) I have to ask for mine again it aint gonna bode well.
Andrea

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2010

Well I went there Yesterday and they messed our order up too but in a good way. They gave us a whole extra 10 piece chicken nugget meal. After we sat there for about 10 minutes waiting for them to get it all right.
annonnn

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2010

Take into consideration that there isn't a hour that goes by that isn't busy. The employees make $7.25 an hour to feed you fat ass frecking failures. Ya need a life and a exercise plan. Withdrawals from big mac's people. cook something. I hate the you all. WaaaWaaa Find something to that really matters to cry about.
I know

Jasper, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2010

annonnn wrote:
Take into consideration that there isn't a hour that goes by that isn't busy. The employees make $7.25 an hour to feed you fat ass frecking failures. Ya need a life and a exercise plan. Withdrawals from big mac's people. cook something. I hate the you all. WaaaWaaa Find something to that really matters to cry about.
Well, well, white trash that works there - quit bitchin' get a GED, and get a real job. LOSER
annonnn

Jasper, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2010

Judged:

Ha. Way to stereotype someone. Some people work there to support their schooling. Someone needs to pray for people like you. Fast food owns you, you don't realize it. People will not even cook for their children anymore. That's why your children run around weighing in at 200lbs and have heart disease.. So I'm the loser? You are pathetic and probably another unhealthy, disgusting, lazy, incompetent scum of America living in South Pittsburg.
coven

Chattanooga, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2010

I am not making fun of ANYONE that has to work fast food for a living Lord knows I had to as a
teenager. I am just sick and tired of how places like them do people. They take your money at one window then forget about you at the other one.
I do not care as to how much money they are making
that is not mine or anyone elses problem. They know how much the job paid before they took it
so that is just too damn bad if it is too much work
for the wages they pay either get use to it or find something else. If they had been understaffed
that night I still would have been angry as to what was happening to me and other customers but
I would not have said a word about it.. The one that asked me to pull up ran to the back of the place when he saw me come in. It was (HIS) duty to make sure I did not get lost in the shuffle and I yes I did give corporate his name. Someone told me today that what they may do first is send people
in there to observe and report like lowes dose.
Then do something if they think it needs to be done. So if I were them especially the MGR I would be getting it in gear.
zookie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2010

you all need to stop picking on the employees there . i have worked in fast food before and it is easily to get confused! and if they didnt work there to serve you your food you wouldnt be able to get it! there isnt that many jobs available any more and if anyone has a job there or anywhere you should be thankful! it pays the bills! AT LEAST THEY ARE TRYING!!!!!!!!!!
Monica

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2010

Its sad that you people dont have any thing better to do than to rag on a fast food chain. If you hate it so much then why do your fat asses keep goin there. duh!!! Get a life, better yet.. get a hobby! The people that work there don't get paid enough to listen to your shit. I hope they spit in all your food! Ha Ha! Remember that next time your enjoying that big mac you bitched so much to get.If your that picky then cook it yourself!
CONSERND PERSON

Chattanooga, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2010

Judged:

I WENT TO WALMART IN KIMBELL TENNESSEE , I WANT YOU TO KNOW THEY AS SLOW AS YOU KNOW WHAT? THEY WANT HIRE NO ONE AFTER 8:00 THERE'S NO ONE TO BE FOUND TO GET HELP TO FIND ANYTHING YOU NEED IF YOU FIND SOMEONE THERE AN A**. THEY MOVED STUFF AROUND AFTER PEOPLE GOT USED TO THE WAY IT WASNOT YOU CANT FIND SHI*. THERE SLOW DON'T KNOW WHAT? HAS HAPPEND TO THE PLACE BUT THEY NEED MORE HELP HIRE MORE PEOPLE,
IT WOULDN'T HURT YOU NEED THEM.
THEY HAVE THE MONEY .ITS BULL.....I THINK EVERY ONE WILL LISTEN TO ME WHEN I SAY WALMART NEEDS HELP ..
THANKS JUST THOUGHT I WOULD LET YOU KNOW/
very confused

Jasper, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2010

CONSERND PERSON wrote:
I WENT TO WALMART IN KIMBELL TENNESSEE , I WANT YOU TO KNOW THEY AS SLOW AS YOU KNOW WHAT? THEY WANT HIRE NO ONE AFTER 8:00 THERE'S NO ONE TO BE FOUND TO GET HELP TO FIND ANYTHING YOU NEED IF YOU FIND SOMEONE THERE AN A**. THEY MOVED STUFF AROUND AFTER PEOPLE GOT USED TO THE WAY IT WASNOT YOU CANT FIND SHI*. THERE SLOW DON'T KNOW WHAT? HAS HAPPEND TO THE PLACE BUT THEY NEED MORE HELP HIRE MORE PEOPLE,
IT WOULDN'T HURT YOU NEED THEM.
THEY HAVE THE MONEY .ITS BULL.....I THINK EVERY ONE WILL LISTEN TO ME WHEN I SAY WALMART NEEDS HELP ..
THANKS JUST THOUGHT I WOULD LET YOU KNOW/
i am very confused, i thought this was about mcdonalds, not walmart.
Kittys

South Pittsburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2010

Monica wrote:
Its sad that you people dont have any thing better to do than to rag on a fast food chain. If you hate it so much then why do your fat asses keep goin there. duh!!! Get a life, better yet.. get a hobby! The people that work there don't get paid enough to listen to your shit. I hope they spit in all your food! Ha Ha! Remember that next time your enjoying that big mac you bitched so much to get.If your that picky then cook it yourself!
First of all, you must have gone to a Marion County school because you are dumb as hell. Second, you must work at a fast food place, you white trailer trash loser! Go back and finish the 8th grade and quit having babies and being on welfare.

Since: Jul 10

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2010

it is a sad fact that you had better take a few seconds to check your take out order if you want to get home with what you ordered....learned this from many a bad trip. Also a sad fact that for some unknown reason, their fountain drinks from the machine at the window are terrible, I now order water and nothing else to drink. I don't blame the people who work there, I blame the management of that place.....
mercer

Hixson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2010

for no more food that they sell you they sure do charge a lot of money.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of75
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

16 Users are viewing the South Pittsburg Forum right now

Search the South Pittsburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 14 min ORIGINAL WILLARD 139,044
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 2 hr Liz 8,874
Clear up rumors 22 hr water boy 12
Housing Authority Director Sat Friend 2
Gas Station Guhls Sat Huckster1011 5
New Hope, TN (Dec '11) Sat Why 67
wire tapping Jul 10 Annette 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

South Pittsburg Jobs

•••