Local You tube girls
SP resident

Shelbyville, TN

#1 May 13, 2009
Has anyone seen the videos these kids put on youtube.com ?

It seems we've got some local girls partying and doing some pretty nasty stuff on video on there...

There is several of two girls called "Nikki and Paige" and "Paige gone wild" that show these two girls in someone's home, "dancing" and doing quite a bit more, in front of a crowd of people cheering them on... Apparently there were drugs & drinking going on. These girls got a little nasty.

It is a shame that these girls would expose themselves in front of a group of people & then let them expose them again on the internet...
Probably Crackheads though... They didn't look like they cared WHO saw them!
sp resident 2

Shelbyville, TN

#2 May 18, 2009
SP resident wrote:
Has anyone seen the videos these kids put on youtube.com ?
It seems we've got some local girls partying and doing some pretty nasty stuff on video on there...
There is several of two girls called "Nikki and Paige" and "Paige gone wild" that show these two girls in someone's home, "dancing" and doing quite a bit more, in front of a crowd of people cheering them on... Apparently there were drugs & drinking going on. These girls got a little nasty.
It is a shame that these girls would expose themselves in front of a group of people & then let them expose them again on the internet...
Probably Crackheads though... They didn't look like they cared WHO saw them!
If you change cities to Bridgeport, there are some spicy comments on this topic.
resident

United States

#3 Jan 27, 2010
i know who your talking about....they are nikki pellam and paige blevins...and they are both crackhead hoes! i tried finding them vids on youtube, but couldnt find them......
sp rez

Jasper, TN

#4 Jan 28, 2010
Not true, it was nikki pelham & paige phillips
sp rez

Jasper, TN

#5 Jan 28, 2010
I was there they were nasty
NDANO

Trion, GA

#6 Jan 28, 2010
BRIDGEPORT

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Pittsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Baby daddy 2 hr LMAO 2
Amberly Sitz Wed Hummm 1
Austin Lowe Wed BIG SISSY CRYBABY... 1
Amanda braziel (Oct '13) Wed Amanda Braziel 12
Train Aug 25 Tenderoni 1
would you Aug 25 TheonTurncloak 6
gang stalking Aug 24 nosy rosy 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

South Pittsburg Mortgages