white women and black men
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
4realdoe

Chattanooga, TN

#1 Dec 27, 2012
it is wrong for one to be sexin our men but fa anotha havin babies with dem. white hoes need to leave our menz alone
gotyoman

Charlotte, NC

#2 Dec 28, 2012
You dumb black b#tches can't keep a man and want to blame it on the white girls, that is too funny.
doggfrogg

United States

#3 Dec 28, 2012
Black girls smell bad kinda like a wet dog. So thats why we like them white hoes.
Growup

United States

#4 Dec 28, 2012
Black ppl always wanna talk about prejudice white ppl and black women are the most prejudice ppl i have ever met. It is muthafkn 2012. If black ppl want to be treated equal they need to start acting equal and stop acting like white ppl owe them something. Their s men marrying men...women marrying women ...and guess what...there is black men marrying/dating/sleeping with/having babies w white women!! Get over it already!!
Sincerely, white woman who has never dated a black man!
Forreal

Tucker, GA

#5 Dec 29, 2012
I love white women! I love black women! Don't give a damn what color you are as long as they are on my level...with that said there aren't to many of either around Marion County. Everybody is dirty....sleeping around and cheating on each other....or in jail.
doggfrogg

United States

#6 Jan 2, 2013
I likes me some white women as long as they dont go to church.
sos

Jasper, TN

#7 Jan 2, 2013
lol what the hell does it matter whute men black women black men white women hello its only a clor. this is the 20th century ppl get a life
Jeff

South Pittsburg, TN

#8 Jan 4, 2013
sos wrote:
lol what the hell does it matter whute men black women black men white women hello its only a clor. this is the 20th century ppl get a life
It is the 21st century dumbass.
sos

Jasper, TN

#9 Jan 4, 2013
whatever jeff m., yea i no who u r. you dumbass i never could stand you or your nephew or your son for that matter.
jeff m

South Pittsburg, TN

#11 Jan 4, 2013
this is jeff m if u got a problem with me look me up if you need to and we can discuss it if thats ok.
sos

Jasper, TN

#12 Jan 4, 2013
jeff muir kiss my but look you up hell you work at oneal no need to look you up i know where you be. discuss what theres nothing to discuss i have my own opinions about you.
Jeff

South Pittsburg, TN

#13 Jan 4, 2013
sos wrote:
whatever jeff m., yea i no who u r. you dumbass i never could stand you or your nephew or your son for that matter.
See post above for an example of a dumbass.
jeffm

South Pittsburg, TN

#14 Jan 4, 2013
then if you are so smart you would see that the jeff you refered to wasnt me til your yellow ass brought my name up.now who is the dumbass and yes you have your own opinion keep it to yourself or you could always put your name here and let us know whose opinion you talkin about.but we all know you to afraid to do that.
4REALDOE

Chattanooga, TN

#15 Jan 6, 2013
YALL NO WATSUP and to all da black men out there who be gettin and stickin them white hoes have fun payin dat support. nasty white bitches need to stay wit they kind. redneck honkie muhfukkas and dis girl right her dont stink awwight yall some ignorant bitches dat need to wake up and smell da roses
truth

Hixson, TN

#16 Jan 6, 2013
I am white and married to a black man. I am no hoe. We are happily married and active inour church. We con't judge a person by color and in fact we don't judge at all that is God's job not mine or yours.
wow

Chattanooga, TN

#17 Jan 7, 2013
i dont have a problem with it but i wouldnt date a black man and have kids with him because you get looked down on and it dont look right to mee and they smell funny
Jeff

South Pittsburg, TN

#18 Jan 7, 2013
jeffm wrote:
then if you are so smart you would see that the jeff you refered to wasnt me til your yellow ass brought my name up.now who is the dumbass and yes you have your own opinion keep it to yourself or you could always put your name here and let us know whose opinion you talkin about.but we all know you to afraid to do that.
If everyone subscribed to your point of view of keeping his/her opinion to him/herself - there would be no Topix...dumbass.
Bill

Brevard, NC

#19 Jan 7, 2013
wow wrote:
i dont have a problem with it but i wouldnt date a black man and have kids with him because you get looked down on and it dont look right to mee and they smell funny
maybe if you washed that nasty snatch of yours, you would stop smelling that funny smell
lover

Jasper, TN

#20 Jan 7, 2013
well for one its not like we get together going hey lets start dating all the black men, im 28 years old and the guy im with now is the first black man i have ever been with.#2 he chased me not me trying to get with him. i dont look at him as a black man i see him as the love of my life. im not all about what he can do for me, we do for each other.#3 he says the younger generation of black women do have a certain smell that just turns him off and that they dont know how to treat a man and take care of a house or properly take care of their kids. he says that yall younger black ladies are being raised to be nothing but stinking, hoochie, ghetto, gold diggers. a real man wants a ladie not a bitchy hoe.
doggfrogg

Cartersville, GA

#21 Jan 8, 2013
4REALDOE wrote:
YALL NO WATSUP and to all da black men out there who be gettin and stickin them white hoes have fun payin dat support. nasty white bitches need to stay wit they kind. redneck honkie muhfukkas and dis girl right her dont stink awwight yall some ignorant bitches dat need to wake up and smell da roses
You a stinkey ho bioch.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Pittsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mandy Callaway Perry 4 hr Whitey 6
Kayla Reitenbaugh 12 hr Sad 2
Erica Nance 22 hr Answered 6
Katie Mcnabb (Jul '13) 22 hr KatiesMom 15
Info on Chris Ladd Sun Amanda 1
Sydni Allison girl (Jun '15) Sun Granny 14
Lauren C Sun Curious 4

South Pittsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance