wow

Chattanooga, TN

#1 Nov 5, 2012
wow !!!!!!' can you believe i have seen leisha everywere with that jason blevins and she acts like it is all ok ? i would say she is a mental patiant at this point and in the near future she will be real sorry for all the stuff she has caused. i hope you get her good Ron good luck
good luck

Herndon, VA

#2 Nov 6, 2012
shake his hand Ron and tell him THANK YOU! Then screw her as hard as you can in court! I thought she was different too but seems she is just like her mama! Find you another one and move on! You are too good for all that mess! Hate to hear that she just walked away from her marriage but especially the baby! Trashy!
OMG

South Pittsburg, TN

#3 Nov 13, 2012
wow wrote:
wow !!!!!!' can you believe i have seen leisha everywere with that jason blevins and she acts like it is all ok ? i would say she is a mental patiant at this point and in the near future she will be real sorry for all the stuff she has caused. i hope you get her good Ron good luck
Scraping the bottom of the barell isnt she? Who the hell would leave Ron for that joke?!!
yall dumb af

Rossville, GA

#4 Nov 13, 2012
Aint yaw got anything better to do wit ur life besides stickin ur nose in someones business?. Sheesh yall childish af as well. Damn get both sides of the dayum story.
Justsayin

South Pittsburg, TN

#5 Nov 17, 2012
Knowing both Leisha and Ron very well, I find it sad that their personal lives have become a forum for public discussion. People grow apart. It happens. I find it better for that child to come from a broken home, than to have to continue growing up in one. Seeing your parents fight and argue is not healthy. I applaud Leisha for getting out...bc she wasn't happy. Anyone who knows her could tell. It's her life to live and believe me...she is not neglecting that child. Leave these ppl be and let them deal with their seperation in private.
Really

Lynn Haven, FL

#6 Dec 7, 2012
TO JUSTSAYIN....You must not know them like you claim to. They didn't fight at all. Hell, Ron was too busy kissing her ass to fight. He did EVERYTHING for her along with kiss her nasty ass feet. Maybe she was tired of being treated like a queen who knows. All I know is that maddy deserved better than her so called mother walking out without a second look. Ron, is a wonderful dad and takes excellent care of Maddie and that is really all she needs. One day I pray he finds a real women that treats him like he deserves to be treated!!! Until then get your facts straight.
True

Lynn Haven, FL

#7 Dec 7, 2012
Pahahahahaha
hog jaw

Jasper, TN

#8 Dec 11, 2012
She's seeing jason blevins from across the river, Jerry & Marilyn's boy.
hopes

Chattanooga, TN

#9 Dec 12, 2012
hog jaw wrote:
She's seeing jason blevins from across the river, Jerry & Marilyn's boy.
yep ' both are fine pieces of shit

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Pittsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brazel's dope ring 19 hr Linda 5
jake moon Wed Hello 1
Marion county's police Dept Wed Run em out the ho... 2
New Hope, TN (Dec '11) Wed GPS 75
News Flood Advisory Source: Weather Central Feb 19 Grachell 3
Info on Chris Ladd Feb 18 Chris 4
Alexis? Feb 17 Run em out the ho... 2

South Pittsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance