Mountain View Apartments
Beevis and Butthead

Sparta, TN

#1 Jul 13, 2010
anybody know anything about mt view apts? i'm thinking about movivng down there if the crack heads ain't covered it up.
stewart

Chattanooga, TN

#2 Jul 14, 2010
trashy loud mouthed people with half raised brat kids. you can get stolen blind there too.
apartment trash

Jasper, TN

#3 Jul 14, 2010
well im trashy and i have a bunch of loud mouthed brats maybe i need to move in myself sounds like my kinda place im sick of being trailor trash, im gonna move on up to apartment trash what the heck.
why

Jasper, TN

#4 Jul 15, 2010
At least it's a roof over somebody's head, why is everybody always so negative about everything? It beats being homeless anyday in my book. If you mind your own business nobody will mess with you anyway.
Big Mama

Jasper, TN

#5 Jul 16, 2010
If you ain't on drugs when you move in, you will be! DRUG HAVEN!(might as well live in hamburg or the alley)
Used to live in Mtn View

South Pittsburg, TN

#6 Jul 16, 2010
I lived there before. Worst place on earth. Id rather live in Hamburg, its safer! lol
Knows the manager

Chattanooga, TN

#7 Jul 16, 2010
She has done a lot to the place. It has cleaned up some and she is trying to get the rest of the druggies and stuff out of there. Hamburg is not safer. It would be worth a try. If you need anything she is good to help.

Since: Jul 10

United States

#8 Jul 17, 2010
I KNOW THE MANAGER FOR YEARS NOW. SHE HAS A GREAT HEART AND YES SHE TRIES TO MAKE THE PLACE LIVEABLE. SHE WIL DO ALL SHE CAN TO HELP YOU. ALL SHE ASKS IS THAT YOU HAVE RESPECT. IT MAY NOT BE THE GRANDEST PLACE ON EARTH BUT IT COULD BE WORSE. THERE ARE HOUSES CALLLED HOUSING PROJECTS.THEY ARE FOR LOW INCOME FAMILIES AND ARE VERY RESONABLE FOR THOSE THAT QUALIFY.IN TODAYS WORLD THERE ARE REALLY NO SAFE PLACES.
evoke

Rossville, GA

#9 Jul 18, 2010
the only kind of people that live there is white trash women and people that have been kicked out
of every where else that they have lived.
Knows the manager

Chattanooga, TN

#10 Jul 18, 2010
Gee you must not like women!! It is not all women or whites. There are every kind of person living there. She has made a lot of improvements there. If I needed a place to live I would go there! Every place has druggies and problem makers. This place is no different than any other. I just know for a fact that the manager is making improvements and trying her best to have good people living there.
shut er down

Jasper, TN

#11 Jul 18, 2010
Crack heads, drug dealers & trash... stay away!
KnowsBetter

Jasper, TN

#12 Jul 19, 2010
evoke wrote:
the only kind of people that live there is white trash women and people that have been kicked out
of every where else that they have lived.
I have to disagree with you, although there may be some people that live there like that, everyone is not white trash or druggies or been kicked out of their previous home. I have friends and relatives who live there and I know for a fact they are honest, hard working people and they have some good neighbors also. Before being so quick to judge you should know the facts.
CONSERND PERSON

Ringgold, GA

#13 Jul 20, 2010
I KNOW THE LADIE WHO? OWNS THEM YES SHE IS A KIND HARTED PERSON, BUT THERE NEED TO BE A STOP PUT TO THE DRUGS DOWN THERE , ITS NOT A PLACE WHERE I WOULD WANT TO TAKE MY KIDS AND LIVE.
I USE TO LIVE DOWN THERE BEFOR IT GOT THAT WAY I LIKED IT THEN BUT HELL NOW I WOULD LIVE ON THE STREET BEFOR I WOULD LIVE THERE .I LOVE THE LADIE WHO ? OWNS THE PLACE JUST WISH SHE WOULD ASK AROUND BEFOR SHE RENTS TO THEM THERES NO MONEY IN THIS WORLD THAT WOULD GET ME TO RENT TO THE PEOLPLE THAT THERE NOW IF YOU SEE THIS PLEASE CHECK INTO ALL YOU PEOPLE THERE .....YOUR FRIEND .....
coleen

Rossville, GA

#14 Jul 20, 2010
I have heard talk that people are wanting to start a petition to make them close the drive way that comes out in ables subdivision and put one in that
starts at the main road. that people are tired of having to pick up trash that people are going into and out of that place throw out in there yards and other things.
becker

AOL

#15 Jul 25, 2010
It is just like the projects ANOTHER HATCHERY but this time it is white trash girls hatching off high yellow kids.
silverstreak

Cleveland, TN

#16 Jul 25, 2010
i got an elderly grand mother who has lived there since place was open hell i grew up there but the lady whon runs it hasnt proved shit to me buildings are old an she hires any fool she can find to do work on apts and that gets done half assed so i say knockem down when the houses behind them are built
whatever

Ringgold, GA

#17 Jul 26, 2010
first of all a Woman does not own them. a company in Nashville does. and 2nd the houses being build behind them will be based on income also.. you rent for 10 years then you can buy. 3rd Paula does her best with what she has.. its alot better than it was 4 years ago
mtn view attendantgrl

Cleveland, TN

#18 Jul 29, 2010
yes the place used to be bad now when i first moved there i had problems with my neighbors partying all night long my car got broke into i was fed up but paula helped me move to a better one up in the front part of the apartments an it was better i had no problem then but yes the place is still alil crappy lookin but paula does her best to keep up as far as her hiring just any tom dick an harry to be maintance my dad was for a lil over a week an she fired him bc he wasnt going at her pace an was just half assin it hes the type that if hes gonna do a job he does it right so but overall it was an ok place to live just didnt like all the drama crackhead partiers
needtoknow

United States

#19 Aug 28, 2016
Does anyone have a number for whoever rents them out?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Pittsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mandy Callaway Perry 2 hr Whitey 4
Drug houses in Kimball, TN 11 hr hmmm 4
Lindsey Braizer 20 hr black toy 4 wf 4
The Meth Plaque and the Parasites that carry an... 21 hr Antisnitch 11
Sydni Allison girl (Jun '15) Thu SydniHerself 10
Kayla Reitenbaugh Wed Curious 1
Erica Nance Wed Answers 5

South Pittsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance