Who has the cheapest gas in Marion Co...

Who has the cheapest gas in Marion County

Posted in the South Pittsburg Forum

james

Jasper, TN

#1 Feb 17, 2013
Where can you get cheap gas
peanut

Chattanooga, TN

#2 Feb 17, 2013
ROFLMAO!! You are joking with asking that question right?
JawBone

South Pittsburg, TN

#3 Feb 18, 2013
What is cheap gas??? I hven't seen that in a long time and probably won't see it again.$3.49 at Rudders if you can call that cheap.
ido

South Pittsburg, TN

#4 Mar 1, 2013
I guess mine is the cheapest so far anyway that is until i catch the person or persons that keeps stealing mine 2 or 3 times each month.somebody is saving 70 or 80 dollars every month but costing me that much again.i barely make it now and this is getting old. the local Police will not ever catch them.hell they may be helping them cause they sure are not trying to catch them.i cant stay up every night and work the next day so it hard to catch them.Notice to whoever is doing this!!!!!!when i do catch you and i will.you will wish you never were born when i finish breaking every bone in your body with a aluminum ball bat and you are in traction in the life support unit.that is what will happen so keep it up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Pittsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CHRIS FERREL aka the ambassador on coacht (Oct '16) 7 hr Tmug 2
4th trailer on left on Raulstontown road 20 hr As I see it 6
firing of police officer emily huston 20 hr Just a thought 2
Charles rackler Sat not a judge 3
Who will be the next city administrator? Fri vernon coffman 4
Cutting trees down in town Jul 11 The truth 3
katy dun or katie dunn? Jul 11 JChilly69 2

South Pittsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance