JustWondering

Herndon, VA

#1 Apr 27, 2013
Did you know Brittney R is saying the 3 of you raped her down in AL last weekend? Is this true?
I HEARD

Herndon, VA

#3 Apr 27, 2013
I heard the 3 of you beat her up and held her down and had your way with her. That is what she is telling happened anyway.
wth

United States

#4 Apr 28, 2013
Who?
str8up

Herndon, VA

#5 Apr 28, 2013
Brittney Richards got messed up last week, screwed RIP, Kevin & Eric and now she sayin they raped her.
wth

United States

#6 Apr 28, 2013
Kevin who? Eric who?
i herd that

Herndon, VA

#7 Apr 28, 2013
i herd that too
Lol

South Pittsburg, TN

#8 Apr 30, 2013
wth wrote:
Kevin who? Eric who?
Kevin D. is all I know. they all friends.
SMH

Nashville, TN

#9 Apr 30, 2013
If they did rape then pretty sure that when she went to the ER from where BRITTANY HALEY kicked her ass (not them boys), they done a rape kit on her. If not then there is nothing she can do. With a good lawyer and witnesses, and there was 2 other people that was there that say it didint happen,it will be just her word against theirs. This girl is going to end getting something worse than what brittany gave her for yelling rape everytime she get some strange...
shyt

Herndon, VA

#10 May 2, 2013
That girl probably already got something worse than a azzwhoopin she sleeps with anyone when she high! Just Spreading the love! I feel sorry for her Baby daddy!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Pittsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Question 3 hr MC4Lyfe 1
Jd (May '15) 11 hr the real JD 7
New Hope, TN (Dec '11) Mon Anonymous 72
cody davis (Apr '12) Sun Maegan hollis 21
Lindsey Clay May 20 Lindsey clay 11
Tommy Blevins?? Nice Guy? (Apr '11) May 20 Kelly 28
Post Office in Jasper May 19 Sammy 3

South Pittsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance