Roger Tant Missing in MC
Bill

Greer, SC

#167 Jan 4, 2013
This should be a good lesson for everyone, NEVER make a public statement, NEVER talk to the police. So regardless of your guilt or innocence, just keep your mouth shut and lawyer up. Oh, I believe she is as guilty as the day is long.
Rogers Friend

Chattanooga, TN

#168 Jan 7, 2013
Bill wrote:
This should be a good lesson for everyone, NEVER make a public statement, NEVER talk to the police. So regardless of your guilt or innocence, just keep your mouth shut and lawyer up. Oh, I believe she is as guilty as the day is long.
Their silence says volumns about their guilt. Their total lack of concern and willingness to be helpful just solidifies their guilt and implication in Roger's disappearance. No one would be condemning these birds if they were acting differently. No need to lawyer up if you're innocent. They are guilty, they have lawyered up and they remain free.......for now. There is evidence, their freedom will end, and I hope they are sweating every hour out as they await the inevitable.
concern citizen

Jasper, TN

#169 Jan 15, 2013
but the mayor continue to allow illegal gambling at LOTTO MART,ANDY'S,AND RUDDERS
Sunshine

United States

#170 Jan 15, 2013
what cowards! hope theyre put away where the sun wont shine on their arses ever again!
Rogers Friend

Knoxville, TN

#171 Jan 17, 2013
Cowards indeed....and a lot worse besides. Can always tell when they've visited this site. Red X's show up everywhere.
46on2now

South Pittsburg, TN

#172 Jan 17, 2013
this tread has died out.where is roger,why did his wife not report him missing but did kill most of his fighting cocks.was she jealous of the chickens?is THAT not a crime?humane? whatever happened she should have reported him missing unless she knows where he is at and is in on it.maybe he ran away but why do that.just divorce and start a new life.i know roger and this is VERY unlike him.she has had affairs at work over the years so who knows what has happened and who is involved but the local law couldnt care less.have not seen his face on any missing posters around the county guess Pat does not want him found or knows he never will be.just saying
welllllll

Jasper, TN

#173 Jan 19, 2013
They ain't found him because he is alive and well. He moved on and started a new life elsewhere. Please let this die already.
proud KKK member

Bay Pines, FL

#174 Jan 19, 2013
welllllll wrote:
They ain't found him because he is alive and well. He moved on and started a new life elsewhere. Please let this die already.
can you prove this?
sad

Herrin, IL

#175 Jan 19, 2013
This is totally ridicules..you have no such information to confirm this. Why would you make such a stupid remark??...or is this Pat again try to throw everyone off?
welllllll wrote:
Just Wondering

Trenton, GA

#176 Jan 19, 2013
I would bet that it is Pat again. Who else would want it to die down. Would also bet it is her or Laura that put the comment about him leaving on here. Bet he left with their help...probably shot or hit from behind! Bet the boyfriend is a big part of whatever happened to!
Rogers Friend

Cleveland, TN

#177 Jan 21, 2013
Three guilty birds on SPM all know what happened to Roger. It'll take a lifetime of remaining quiet by all three to keep the secret. If a fourth person was implicated in his disappearance that makes it even more likely the secret leaks eventually. Something will break and the least implicated will be looking to make a deal. Thats what all involved have to live with daily......what a life. Keep sweating folks, you're time is coming.
Justice

Chattanooga, TN

#178 Jan 30, 2013
Pat was fooling around with a co-worker when I worked with her several years ago. This women gives me the impression of being a very cold person.
I wonder

Jasper, TN

#179 Jan 30, 2013
Pat and Laura go to church like everything is just fine. They may be fooling some of the people at church, but they are not fooling God.
ufullofcrap

South Pittsburg, TN

#180 Jan 30, 2013
UPDATE! I saw Roger 3 days ago and talked to him.will talk to him again tomoro when i drop Elvis back off with him.
Neighbor

Knoxville, TN

#181 Feb 5, 2013
Bringing this good man back to the top; at least Pat and Laura will know people won't forget.
the sky is falling

Zirconia, NC

#182 Feb 5, 2013
Justice wrote:
Pat was fooling around with a co-worker when I worked with her several years ago. This women gives me the impression of being a very cold person.

hmmmm....that makes one wonder just how many people are out there that she may have done this with (if true...)

Roger didn't deserve being treated like that as well.......
Fly on the wall

South Pittsburg, TN

#183 Feb 10, 2013
ufullofcrap wrote:
UPDATE! I saw Roger 3 days ago and talked to him.will talk to him again tomoro when i drop Elvis back off with him.
your comment makes as much sense to me as any other on here.all of this is a bunch of crap as nobody on here knows anything at all about his where abouts.this is so sad that a small community as this can not or will not find Roger.if his last name was Lloyd,Rogers,Lodge or Kellerman they would have dug up yards searched friends and neigbors homes and had blood hounds out looking for him as soon as it was reported.just saying
the sky is falling

Waxhaw, NC

#184 Feb 10, 2013
Fly on the wall wrote:
<quoted text>your comment makes as much sense to me as any other on here.all of this is a bunch of crap as nobody on here knows anything at all about his where abouts.this is so sad that a small community as this can not or will not find Roger.if his last name was Lloyd,Rogers,Lodge or Kellerman they would have dug up yards searched friends and neigbors homes and had blood hounds out looking for him as soon as it was reported.just saying
since ms pat has supposedbly made so much money and had use of company jets, why doesn't she put up enough money to help find Roger ????
I wonder

Jasper, TN

#185 Feb 10, 2013
@The sky is falling - She didn't put up any to begin with, just like she wouldn't give them a picture of him. They had to use his drivers license photo. What does that tell you!
Rogers Friend

Collegedale, TN

#186 Feb 14, 2013
Pat's guilty folks. Anybody knowing of her lack of concern and unwillingness to help gets that. She's fooling nobody. She very likely paid (and who knows with what) to have this crime committed. Roger was afraid the last time I spoke to him. He kept guns close; he had a reason to be afraid. Too many people know or are involved for this to stay secret forever. Someday somebody will have a reason to talk; it'll happen and I hope Pat lives with that realization every day. When it unravels she'll pay. Can't wait. Money and lawyers won't keep her free forever.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Pittsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brazel's dope ring Feb 22 Linda 5
jake moon Feb 21 Hello 1
Marion county's police Dept Feb 21 Run em out the ho... 2
New Hope, TN (Dec '11) Feb 21 GPS 75
News Flood Advisory Source: Weather Central Feb 19 Grachell 3
Info on Chris Ladd Feb 18 Chris 4
Alexis? Feb 17 Run em out the ho... 2

South Pittsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance