Roger Tant Missing in MC
First Prev
of 36
Next Last
Enough already

Harrison, TN

#2 Jul 10, 2012
Pray for Roger's safety. Story won't stay dormant for long. Someone knows something. Pressure will mount on folks knowing where he might be.
bubba

Whitwell, TN

#3 Jul 10, 2012
Neighbor

Harrison, TN

#4 Jul 12, 2012
A man goes missing for months, wife don't report him gone, cops ain't acting to concerned don't sound like. What's it take to get something going on finding Roger. Looks like local media would be interested in the story at least. Roger Tant deserves better than this.
jennifer dixon

Dalton, GA

#5 Jul 13, 2012
Neighbor wrote:
A man goes missing for months, wife don't report him gone, cops ain't acting to concerned don't sound like. What's it take to get something going on finding Roger. Looks like local media would be interested in the story at least. Roger Tant deserves better than this.
i grew up with roger and connie the lived 1/2 mile from me and my brothers and sisters and roger does DESERVE BETTER THAN THAT i think they need to start from his home and go throu every inch of the mountain
Don

South Pittsburg, TN

#6 Jul 17, 2012
I think we ALL know that the South Pittsburg Police dont get the lead out till there's a body.
mr marion county

Trenton, GA

#7 Jul 18, 2012
its a bad situation. i sure hope roger did go to mexico.i grew up with pat, shes allways been a nice girl. so i cant image she did anything.
gota say pat is one hot woman, wouldnt think roger would leave a hottie like her. but hopefully mexico offered him something new and exciting. hopefully hes alive and well there. lets hope for the best.
verilyisay

United States

#8 Jul 18, 2012
i just cannot believe that so little is being reported on this disappearance. Is this Mary Ellen (Pete's) son? If so, I know that there was another girl (maybe Helen?. I saw the last post mentioned Mexico so maybe he just wanted to start another life? Anyway, I hope the man is okay and I say a prayer for the family.
not a judge

Jasper, TN

#9 Jul 19, 2012
Yeah, Roger is Pete's son.
HAHA

South Pittsburg, TN

#10 Jul 19, 2012
nobody reports him missing I smale a rat
Do not forget

Knoxville, TN

#12 Aug 2, 2012
Roger Tant's situation is too critical to be allowed to slip too far down on this forum. Missing husband, unreported for months by Wife/Daughter, animals killed, ground cleared.....need more social pressure put on these two. They know something.
concerned

Jasper, TN

#13 Aug 2, 2012
They need to keep the Chatt. news on it so it doesn't get forgotten
chuch

United States

#14 Aug 2, 2012
Im from a small town in Alabama. But knew roger years ago what is the deal just found out he was missing is his wife and child not out trying to find him asking questions, hanging poster if it were my spouse. I would be going crazy and would not rest until I had some answers is your local law enforcement doing anything my prayer or with his sister and family. Please keep it posted any information.
Unknown

Jasper, TN

#15 Aug 3, 2012
He's safe I assure you. Mexico? Lol...that's a good one. He's gone. He ain't coming back.
a1ok

Trenton, GA

#16 Aug 3, 2012
speculation is all we have right now.
without a body then there is no death
without a crime scene then there is no evidence of unscrupulous acts.

giving us good ol speculation.
would of could of should of.
i know roger and pat, there good people. i feel alot like unknown posted however in he ain't coming back.
hell mexico sounds nice, thats a plausaible scenario, or even unsavory characters pulled a jimmy hoffa on us.
in the end the truth will come out.
Johnson

Arcadia, SC

#17 Aug 3, 2012
Unknown wrote:
He's safe I assure you. Mexico? Lol...that's a good one. He's gone. He ain't coming back.
hmmm, you sound like the boyfriend.
We care

Jasper, TN

#18 Aug 3, 2012
Why have the police not been out there digging or at least had dogs out there searching? If she had some ground cleared that might be a good place to start digging. There has to be more people, or person, involved. Pat is not big enough to have done this alone. She and her daughter act awfully happy for someone who's husband/father is missing.
Its Marion County

Jasper, TN

#19 Aug 3, 2012
We care wrote:
Why have the police not been out there digging or at least had dogs out there searching? If she had some ground cleared that might be a good place to start digging. There has to be more people, or person, involved. Pat is not big enough to have done this alone. She and her daughter act awfully happy for someone who's husband/father is missing.
Its Marion County for craps sake. They have 'detectives' who dont have college degrees and some not even a HS diplomas or GEDs. Nothing will get done in this po-dunk community.
a1ok

Trenton, GA

#20 Aug 3, 2012
uh the police have been searching . but in all honesty its a big mountain, and theres not a lot of free officers to search. it takes money, money that the county does not have. so they will do the best they can do with what resources they have.
then it comes back to this speculation.

wheres the proof of foul play ?
??
none. zero none.
people go missing everday, some are found years later living a different life. some are never found.
the police can look around, but with no crime scene its a needle in a haystack hunt.
i hope and pray they find roger alive moved off somewhere wanting to change his life.
We care

Jasper, TN

#21 Aug 3, 2012
In other words either Roger is not worth their time, or his wife is paying them off. The evidence is there if anyone would look. And their are other people besides his wife and daughter that know what happened. Have they even questioned the daugher's boyfriend? Does the TBI not have any resources? It says that they are part of the investigation. If she's not guilty, why didn't she or her daughter report him missing? My opinion - guilty as the day is long. Just saying..
a1ok

Trenton, GA

#22 Aug 5, 2012
wheres the evidence" we care" ?you say its there, where could it be ? yes he is worth there time and ours for that matter to look for him
thats really low of you to suggest this, its low of you to suggest pat is paying off the county. im sorry friend but you reached bottom on these remarks.
again i hope and pray he is found alive and well.
i never once suggested roger was not worth their time. i only told a fact. like it or not its still a fact. money/evidence/speculation the law is lacking all are none in this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 36
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Pittsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The baby murdered 6 min Lpal 5
Virgil Holder 8 hr beatknix 2
Mountain View Apartments (Jul '10) 19 hr needtoknow 19
Southputtsburg city hall Sun daisy1956 6
Lisa Sat Mr Jack 9
News Lantern Residents Share Toys And Snacks With Ju... Sat l let God sort th... 1
Robert Robinson and Tyrone Robsinson (Dec '15) Aug 26 TherealTyroneRobi... 25

South Pittsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

South Pittsburg Mortgages