if you go to a church building every ...

if you go to a church building every pagan sunday this is for you

Posted in the South Pittsburg Forum

“FROGDOGG”

Since: Nov 09

SOUTHPITTSBURG TENNESSEE

#1 Dec 1, 2009
What did yashayah say about learning from the great Bible scholars of the time?
"But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees (church leaders and Bible scholars), hypocrites! For you shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for you neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in.
"Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees (church leaders and Bible scholars), hypocrites! for you devour widows' houses, and for a pretence make long prayers: therefore you shall receive the greater damnation.
Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees (church leaders and Bible scholars), hypocrites! for you travel sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, you make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.
"Woe unto you, you blind guides... you fools and blind! Matthew 23:13-17
IN CONCLUSION:
1) yashayah NEVER established an organized church when He was on earth, even though His disciples were constantly trying to persuade Him to do so. The disciples were regularly arguing about who would be the greatest in yashayah' kingdom.
yashayah said, "Follow ME!" "Do as I do!"
2) yashayah NEVER instructed His followers to establish an organized church.
3) When Peter chose the 12th apostle to replace Judas Iscariot, Peter was usurping the place of yashayah, Who ignored Peter's choice and, when the time was right, picked His OWN 12th apostle, Saul of Tarsus who later became Paul.
4) Before yashayah came to earth the first time, the common people could only approach the most high THROUGH the High Priest, the only one who could enter the Most Holy Place where most high presence resided. At the time of yashayah death on the Cross, the curtain in front of the Most Holy Place, hiding God's presence from the people, was rent in two. This symbolized that "man" no longer was to approach most high through a human intermediary, such as a priest, minister, or church leader. Instead, "man" was to approach most high DIRECTLY --- with NO human being in between!
5) yashayah is HEAD of the Body - the Body of Christ. "Man," by organizing the "church" has again usurped the place of Christ as "head" of the Body.
6) yashayah, Himself, is the Head of His "Called Ones" (ecclesia), NOT the organized "church" leaders.
7) The Greek word ecclesia, in NO way means, nor even implies, a man-made corporate organization with human leaders and man-made buildings. The word ecclesia merely means "the Called Ones" --- called and nurtured by Jesus Christ, Himself.
8) The word "church" NEVER appears in the New Testament. The word "church" is a mistranslation of the Greek word ecclesia, which means "the Called Ones."
Captain

Cleveland, TN

#2 Dec 27, 2009
Hmm... very interesting. But why exactly is it posted here? O.o

“FROGDOGG”

SOUTHPITTSBURG TENNESSEE

#3 Jan 7, 2010
Captain wrote:
Hmm... very interesting. But why exactly is it posted here? O.o
its to let the people know that todays man made religion in these churches are here to send people to hell.the pastors are sheeps in wolf skin.they are liein to the people his name isnt jesus it was never his name.their were no j in the hebrew letters.jesus is really zeus a greek god false.pagan holidays that we do not soppose to celebrate.what about the most high feast.sabbath,passover,feast of tabernacel,blowin of trumpets,etc,etc.nobody celebrate those feast only christmas,new years,easter etc,etc, what does easters eggs and cholicate rabbits has to do with the messiah????get back with me
Captain

Cleveland, TN

#4 Jan 9, 2010
I'm not trying to argue. I really am just interested because I've never heard anything like this before. Perhaps these evil pastors have never heard anything like this, either. Does that make them bad people? Their hearts are in the right place (or should be).

“FROGDOGG”

SOUTHPITTSBURG TENNESSEE

#5 Apr 9, 2010
Captain wrote:
I'm not trying to argue. I really am just interested because I've never heard anything like this before. Perhaps these evil pastors have never heard anything like this, either. Does that make them bad people? Their hearts are in the right place (or should be).
the pastors took an oath 501 c3 tax free to preach the doctorine of men and not of the bible
TruthSayer

Cleveland, TN

#6 Apr 10, 2010
All religion is bullshit. Atheism works!
KeepTheFaith

Richmond, KY

#7 Apr 11, 2010
You got to have faith in something. Why not have faith in something that gives us all hope that there is a better place than this world we are living in and God knows we all need to be forgiving for something we have done in our lives!

Since: Oct 12

South Pittsburg, TN

#8 Jan 27, 2013
So frogdogg what is your religion?

Since: Oct 12

South Pittsburg, TN

#9 Jan 27, 2013
Are you pagan, wiccan, or ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Pittsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
3rd arrest in lecroy slaying (Jun '12) 2 hr neauxbody 16
News Tennessee GSA Supporters Rally While Hate-Group... 6 hr Reggie 13
Who are some dangerous people in south pittsbur... 6 hr JChilly69 25
Sarah Blevins May 25 RandomPerson23 2
What do you think about Travis Castle? (Jul '10) May 24 Jennblev 15
Dylan Jackson May 24 JChilly69 2
Travis castle May 24 JChilly69 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

South Pittsburg Mortgages