voter

Jasper, TN

#1 Jul 28, 2012
I wish the city of So.Pittsburg would clean house at the city hall. MaryFaye does not know what she is doing and she is not a people person. It was so much better when Carolyn Case worked there she was always very nice and always helpful. I was in there a couple of weeks ago and it is awful. Diane is ok but she better watch her back. We need to clean house at city hall...........MaryFaye needs to go..
agree

Jasper, TN

#2 Jul 28, 2012
you are right city hall is not for the people of the town anymore it is for whatever Mary Faye can do for herself she has no compassion for others she seems to forget she doesn't have the best record in town everybody knows what she did when she worked at the Court House a few years ago we need a big change at City Hall maybe we will get a new mayor and then she can do something about the mess at city hall
sos

South Pittsburg, TN

#3 Jul 28, 2012
seems the cops need to be replaced aswell
Johnson

United States

#4 Jul 28, 2012
I wonder if chief Winters will get a job at the sheriff's office, maybe Mayor Mike will let him work at the Lotto Mart, HAHAHAHA
sos

South Pittsburg, TN

#5 Jul 28, 2012
i doubt the sherriffs office will want winters spcially after winters is already in some trouble from what hear and oh by the way all of them have turned dirty i guess at election time everybody turns dirty wonder why that is??????? hmmmmmmmmmmm nooooooo merit points here......they are out to leave the force wih a vengance...maybe a trademark lol
hinkyitis

Pittsburgh, PA

#6 Jul 29, 2012
What really happened at sppd? Been outta touch for a while.
sos wrote:
i doubt the sherriffs office will want winters spcially after winters is already in some trouble from what hear and oh by the way all of them have turned dirty i guess at election time everybody turns dirty wonder why that is??????? hmmmmmmmmmmm nooooooo merit points here......they are out to leave the force wih a vengance...maybe a trademark lol
concerned

Jasper, TN

#7 Jul 30, 2012
I hear that two different people have had DUI's go away in S.P. what's up with that?????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Pittsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Haley Tarpley (Aug '15) 1 hr CeeJ 13
The Meth Plaque and the Parasites that carry an... 1 hr informed 25
Snitch informent 15 hr Meme 7
Mychal 17 hr Truth 2
sonic woman 22 hr Help 4
Friends til the end Wed Chuckydoll 1
church's tire Oct 17 Curious 7

South Pittsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance