First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Just Wondering

Charlotte, NC

#1 Apr 6, 2010
I'm Just wondering about a guy named Jason Pickett that lives in Southpittsburg Tn,. I wanted to knw what type of person he is and does he get into alot of trouble. We have just met n im trying to look out for myself so any info would be great.
sprez

United States

#2 Apr 7, 2010
dope dealer. stay away.
truth

United States

#3 Apr 7, 2010
yeah...he's bad news. id stay away from him. he a dope dealer and his friends will steal from ya too....you must be running with the wrong crowd to have met him in the first place.
Just Wondering

United States

#4 Apr 8, 2010
Dear Truth he walked up to me at walmart for your info why would i ask bout him if i already hung out with His crowd by then id prob knw him. But thank you for the info.

“FROGDOGG”

Since: Nov 09

SOUTHPITTSBURG TENNESSEE

#5 Apr 9, 2010
Just Wondering wrote:
Dear Truth he walked up to me at walmart for your info why would i ask bout him if i already hung out with His crowd by then id prob knw him. But thank you for the info.
i know jason hes a kool dude to hang with
Just Wondering

United States

#6 Apr 9, 2010
frogdogg wrote:
<quoted text>i know jason hes a kool dude to hang with
Thank you Frogdog but that doesnt realy tell me anything bout him I want details
getmesomthing

Chattanooga, TN

#7 Apr 14, 2010
bad company
FuPayMe

Cookeville, TN

#8 May 4, 2010
Look i kno jason PERSONALLY and he is a great guy and a wonderfull father. cant you just let peoples past be there past already? Im sure yall arent freakin saints!!!
drug dealer

Jasper, TN

#9 May 5, 2010
He's a drug dealer. Stay away or rot in jail with him. They need to put him in jail & keep him there. Him, his brothers and his cousins. They all drug dealers. Got them little white girls dragging round wanting them cause they supplying.
big bad wolf

Chattanooga, TN

#10 May 5, 2010
he looks like a black toad frog with big eyes ugly boy
FuPayMe

Cleveland, TN

#11 May 5, 2010
Sounds like all yall sum B!TCH A55 HATERS. real talk he a good dude. people jus hate because he gettin to the money. besides he not in SP ne more neways so y yall stuntin him???
I got this

Lineville, AL

#12 Oct 4, 2010
Heard he has another baby on tha way Him and his nasty *ss f*ck*ng with every girl he sees he was f*ck*n with like 5 b*tch*s at 1 time !!! He prob has sumthin !! I hope his *ss sits in jail forever we are all better off without him on da streets !! That on that
HIS RID3 0R DI3

Albuquerque, NM

#13 Oct 7, 2010
WELL IMMA TELL ALL YA HATAS LIKE THIS HE MINE AN I BEEN WIT HIM SINCE LAST YEAR AN I AINT GOT NOTHIN....MY BABY WILL BE OUT BUT NOT AROUND HERE WHEN HE GET OUT WE GONE NOW HATE ON THAT BITCHES.
thebigguy

Jasper, TN

#14 Oct 14, 2010
have known jason pickett my whole life growed up with him aint bad news just got a bad rep from people like this. small town and alot of drama cause some people dont have nothing else to do but judge people
thebigguy11

Jasper, TN

#15 Oct 14, 2010
and im not from trenton ga
isy

Chattanooga, TN

#16 Oct 19, 2010
thebigguy wrote:
have known jason pickett my whole life growed up with him aint bad news just got a bad rep from people like this. small town and alot of drama cause some people dont have nothing else to do but judge people
what r u so proud of he has no job, car, home, morals, family jacked up. so that ur child is going to be raised the same way. and ur stupid ass layed with him and produced a child what is this world commin 2 i c why the world is jacked up pray for u
undercover brother

Jasper, TN

#17 Mar 15, 2011
find out for yourself people on here are fakes just trying to start shit
K DAWG

Jasper, TN

#18 Mar 15, 2011
all i know is his dad murderd a kid in midway driving drunk

Since: Mar 11

Jasper, TN

#19 Mar 16, 2011
whats his dads name
K DAWG

Jasper, TN

#21 Mar 18, 2011
dont know but watched him switch with a woman that pulled up rite after it happened gods honest truth happend in midway james pittman cleaned it up ask him

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Pittsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Police Department (Dec '11) 1 hr Hollywood 9
Who is Tanner White in SP 6 hr In the know 3
Salena frame Fri Hollywood 3
starla. goolesby Fri JChilly69 5
AJ Jones Apr 26 White 1
Lindsey Clay Apr 24 Peaches 10
skating ring in kimball (Apr '16) Apr 22 Jas 8

South Pittsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance