First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mommyof2

Whitwell, TN

#1 Dec 30, 2013
Has anyone heard anything else about what happened or what they think might have happened to him?
word

Jasper, TN

#2 Dec 30, 2013
He died
Mommyof2

Whitwell, TN

#3 Dec 31, 2013
I know they found him dead I was just wondering if they think maybe he overdosed or what?
Good OZ

Trenton, GA

#4 Dec 31, 2013
Mommyof2 wrote:
I know they found him dead I was just wondering if they think maybe he overdosed or what?
Why are you so concerned? Please remember the family in your prayers because they have just suffered the loss of a loved one.
Cold

Ridgeway, SC

#5 Dec 31, 2013
How about letting his mother bury her child before you start putting his name on Topix
Mommyof2

Whitwell, TN

#6 Dec 31, 2013
I knew Pj and I was not trying to be disrespectful or anything like that I tried my best to find him and I have prayed since the day he was missing that he would be found safe, I just hate that as much as this town gossips no one takes the time to think before they jump on someone its ok that its all over face book but lets not dare ask a question on here
so sad

Charlotte, NC

#7 Dec 31, 2013
I've not seen him in about 10. Yrs! my mother just called me with the news. i dated PJ off and on for about 4 years! so sad my heart weeps my prayers go out to shelby riger Phillip chris calvin Randall and most of all hid children!! such a sad sad tragedy everyone please pray for the keenemore atwll. families e
Good OZ

Trenton, GA

#8 Dec 31, 2013
Mommyof2 wrote:
I knew Pj and I was not trying to be disrespectful or anything like that I tried my best to find him and I have prayed since the day he was missing that he would be found safe, I just hate that as much as this town gossips no one takes the time to think before they jump on someone its ok that its all over face book but lets not dare ask a question on here
If this is "all over face book" then WHY would you start a post ?
so sad

Charlotte, NC

#9 Dec 31, 2013
Maybe everyone is not on facebook!!! My heart is breaking. I'm married and moved on but feelings and love still remain . thoughts and prayers
Mommyof2

Whitwell, TN

#10 Dec 31, 2013
so sad wrote:
Maybe everyone is not on facebook!!! My heart is breaking. I'm married and moved on but feelings and love still remain . thoughts and prayers
Sorry for your loss, P.J. was so sweet and I never meant any disrespect by putting this on here I just know how people talk and was hoping someone might come forward with more info that might help us understand what happened
Shannon Kennemore

Clover, SC

#11 Dec 31, 2013
I only got on this RIDICULOUS site to see if there was a post. This is not the time nor place to discuss my cousin! In my opinion neither is facebook. At this time please respect our family. As we will bury a loving father, cousin, brother, son, grandson, nephew, a friend so I beg you to stop! May God Bless! Prayers are greatly appreciated.
Sad

Decatur, TN

#12 Jan 1, 2014
Shannon Kennemore wrote:
I only got on this RIDICULOUS site to see if there was a post. This is not the time nor place to discuss my cousin! In my opinion neither is facebook. At this time please respect our family. As we will bury a loving father, cousin, brother, son, grandson, nephew, a friend so I beg you to stop! May God Bless! Prayers are greatly appreciated.

With all due respect to your family but this was in the news people are only curious as to what happened.
hollyross

Tampa, FL

#13 Jan 1, 2014
My heart and prayers go out to Pjs family may peace find them
curious

Tampa, FL

#14 Jan 1, 2014
Wasn't PJ dating the same woman Brian Hollis was when he died
curious

Tampa, FL

#15 Jan 1, 2014
Wasn't PJ dating the same woman that Brian Hollis was when he died
friend

Tampa, FL

#16 Jan 1, 2014
What's it to you who he was dating
so sad

Charlotte, NC

#17 Jan 1, 2014
Could anyone let me know where the services are going to be? Iwould like to send flowers :(
friend

Tampa, FL

#18 Jan 1, 2014
I was also wondering bout arrangements
curious

Tampa, FL

#19 Jan 1, 2014
I want to know who that woman is
friend

Tampa, FL

#20 Jan 1, 2014
Her name is Nina n yeah she was a friend of PJs n is a good friend of mine she was with Hollis for years n his death destroyed the poor woman n her kids n if u knew her at all u would know not to EVER say anything close to bad bout Hollis

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Pittsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
rudder market 11 min south pitt 1
Western Sizzling (Jul '12) Thu Huh 65
where is christy hargis at now? (Oct '13) Jul 29 concerned 2 12
Dannette Steele Jul 28 Notinowing 1
ISIS coming to a town near you (Aug '14) Jul 27 true 13
tammy layne Jul 27 Chattanooga friend 1
Shane Nunley Jul 27 Dumpling Buns 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

South Pittsburg Mortgages