Eric Westmorland Robert Robinson arre...

Eric Westmorland Robert Robinson arrested 4 drugs in Al, with other locals

Posted in the South Pittsburg Forum

Smh

Chattanooga, TN

#1 Mar 29, 2013
http://www.timesfreepress.com/news/2013/mar/2 ...
As far as bubba(dan), Sam and Paige go, its about darn time!!!! Never heard of the other two that was arrested with them...
yep

Chattanooga, TN

#2 Mar 29, 2013
yep

Chattanooga, TN

#3 Mar 29, 2013
sorry... guys here yall go....

http://www.timesfreepress.com/news/2013/mar/2 ...
yep

Chattanooga, TN

#4 Mar 29, 2013
still wont upload correctly...
dopestmcinthemc

Trenton, GA

#5 Mar 30, 2013
Mo pittburg trash eric was framed
What

Ooltewah, TN

#6 Mar 30, 2013
Both towns football players got caught in this one. only thing that's kept these forums from lighting up over this story.
Pirate Fan also

South Pittsburg, TN

#7 Mar 31, 2013
shit everybody know eric has been on pain pills forever now.pro football players seem 2 pretty much all do or have done them at one time or another.did not know he was dealing drugs though and maybe he is not.him being with the people he was with speaks volumes about him.like my father always told me.if you sleep with dogs you going to get the fleas.then again he was maybe the ring leader.only a few know for sure but i hate that these talented young men fall this deep from where they should be.they both had exceptional talent but must lack when it comes to common sense on how to live their lives.wasted lifes are very sad to watch.so many come through this valley with talent but wind up on the streets dealing drugs or worse.there is nothing 4 the youth to do in this County and never will be .all the OLD money gets spent on the Princess or landscaping in Pitts. when it should be used to build a REC. center or Boys club.Never happen here because it may actually help keep most of these kids off the street dealing and in the gym getting their minds off of all the peer pressures.the community is to blame for not acting on getting something done to get the youth involved in activities in the city.
METHWHEOW

Pittsburgh, PA

#8 Apr 1, 2013
I beg to differ. It is the parents who should be responsible for their own children. I was for mine. None of them do/did drugs and none of them are criminals. Keep the kids at home where they belong and teach em good life ethics and they'll be ok. Let the community be responsible for them and you have failed. As for the criminals, put em in the armed forces. They will get all the community involvement they need and we won't need a draft. They're living on our dime anyway. We should get something in return. They want to be violent----isn't that a soldier after all. It's not just in AL. Try driving through New Hope between 12 and 8am with your windows open or your vent on "meth is in the air". Who do they think they are fooling. 2nd shifts get off and 3rd shifts go on.
The Real

Jasper, TN

#9 Apr 25, 2013
I heard from a good source all charges where dropped today..lol comment on that...
Wth

Toccoa, GA

#10 Apr 25, 2013
Yes they had legitimate prescriptions for what they had never should have been arrested the pills were in labeled bottles. Stupid law
Buzzsaw

Tucker, GA

#11 Apr 25, 2013
Glad to hear it...
iknow

South Pittsburg, TN

#12 Apr 26, 2013
Wth wrote:
Yes they had legitimate prescriptions for what they had never should have been arrested the pills were in labeled bottles. Stupid law
B#llsh!t, If they had been in labeled bottles, they would not have been arrested.. I guess Eric still got a little of that football money left. Lol
Wth

Toccoa, GA

#13 Apr 26, 2013
If u have pills even in there own bottle they have the right to take you to jail and you have to prove there legal police thought they were own some kind of illegal drug but found none end of story now get a life and move own
NO WAY JOSE

South Pittsburg, TN

#14 Apr 27, 2013
METHWHEOW wrote:
I beg to differ. It is the parents who should be responsible for their own children. I was for mine. None of them do/did drugs and none of them are criminals. Keep the kids at home where they belong and teach em good life ethics and they'll be ok. Let the community be responsible for them and you have failed. As for the criminals, put em in the armed forces. They will get all the community involvement they need and we won't need a draft. They're living on our dime anyway. We should get something in return. They want to be violent----isn't that a soldier after all. It's not just in AL. Try driving through New Hope between 12 and 8am with your windows open or your vent on "meth is in the air". Who do they think they are fooling. 2nd shifts get off and 3rd shifts go on.
Well i beg to differ also.That is the worst idea i have ever heard of.giving criminals guns and letting them fight our wars!What about after they come back from home.You are right about us as parents we are responsible but so many are not and their children do need something to keep them busy and off the streets.our town could help if they would use some of THEIR cornbread money to build a rec. center.it would surprise you at the difference it would make after a few years if the children had one here.
The Real

Jasper, TN

#15 Apr 28, 2013
All charges dropped people...they were obviously not guilty...get over it...its like people love to see people fall..
bama girl

Jasper, TN

#16 Jun 28, 2013
The Real wrote:
All charges dropped people...they were obviously not guilty...get over it...its like people love to see people fall..
people really do love to see people fall and think its funny when people go to jail I think if I was ever in a cell with a person like that I would make their lives a living hell
iknow

South Pittsburg, TN

#17 Jun 29, 2013
bama girl wrote:
<quoted text> people really do love to see people fall and think its funny when people go to jail I think if I was ever in a cell with a person like that I would make their lives a living hell
Wow! You sound like a "bama" girl... a real [email protected]..
Lmao

Jasper, TN

#18 Jun 29, 2013
NO WAY JOSE wrote:
<quoted text>Well i beg to differ also.That is the worst idea i have ever heard of.giving criminals guns and letting them fight our wars!What about after they come back from home.You are right about us as parents we are responsible but so many are not and their children do need something to keep them busy and off the streets.our town could help if they would use some of THEIR cornbread money to build a rec. center.it would surprise you at the difference it would make after a few years if the children had one here.
Yeah right. The kids these days have no respect for anything. A rec center would be destroyed in less than a year. Your an idiot if you think different

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Pittsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jennifer Payne 1 hr Badass1234 1
War 1 hr Badass1234 1
Tonya Brown 1 hr Doubt 5
Derek Simmons 4 hr WhiteDevil 10
The baby murdered Tue WhiteDevil 10
Who are some dangerous people in south pittsbur... (Feb '16) Mon meme 31
Virgil Holder Aug 29 beatknix 2

South Pittsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance