ROSS

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2010

The nathan mentioned is nathan 'cagle' by the way.
alease

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2010

ROSS wrote:
I just wanted to say also that I saw robbie a while back with some new chick. she looked nice and slutty just like donna dose. by the way what happened to her? can it be that she finally wised up and drop robbie's sorry a$$??
A guy once told me that he bought some kind of a hunting dog from this guy and it died not long afterward. He said when he called robbie on it he just laughed and said looks like I broke one off in you don't it?
all seeing

Chattanooga, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2010

Judged:

I heard the other day that someone said that they were thinking about running for mayor and if they did run for mayor and they win shaw was going to leave here.
megamind

Chattanooga, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2010

Judged:

all seeing wrote:
I heard the other day that someone said that they were thinking about running for mayor and if they did run for mayor and they win shaw was going to leave here.
If it is who i think it is then they can get it done and no questions asked either. there are some very powerful people in this area, people that know other more powerful people.
poppy

Chattanooga, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2010

I have seen the crap that they call flooring and i wouldnt put it in a horse stable it wouldnt be fair to the horses.
RED

Rossville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2010

i bought bella wood to go in my house the amber bamboo wood looks great. i just WAS NOT impressed with anything that shaw had PERIOD...
shanteese

Chattanooga, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2011

i think someone needs to call the epa on them they put out a funny smell from that place sometimes that down right stinks.
mike

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2011

Figures more people jealous get u a life I bet its hard looking in the mirror and knowing ur never going to do any better but hopefuuly talking trash makes ur life better lol
Fearless

Trenton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2011

mike wrote:
Figures more people jealous get u a life I bet its hard looking in the mirror and knowing ur never going to do any better but hopefuuly talking trash makes ur life better lol
At least she's got one fan!
woolnuts

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2011

yeah mike take a hike. I bet youd like to feel my fuzzies dude, bet your the type.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 81 - 90 of90
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the South Pittsburg Forum right now

Search the South Pittsburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 3 min Olivia 123,463
Please boycott Smithfield Foods (May '13) 49 min kaleidoscope 19
Jasper 2 hr Bricklayer 3
Our Elected County Officials 4 hr No hope 10
TN Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns (Oct '10) 4 hr 123pitcher 58,309
Review: Comfort Gallery Mattress And Furniture 4 hr Great 2
summerfest and travis tritt 5 hr Travel1 5
•••
•••
•••
•••

South Pittsburg Jobs

•••
•••
•••

South Pittsburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE