had enough

Jasper, TN

#1 Feb 11, 2013
To the black old lady that works 2nd shift: I am so tired of how you treat me EVERY time I come in there. You act like its a problem to ring up my stuff, and when you finally ring me up after huffing and staring at me like I'm an alien, you throw my change in my hand. And God forbid anybody ask for the rest room key because they are always "out of order". Idk if you are just so unhappy with your job or you have it bad at home, but get a new job or leave your home life at home.
in the dumps

Jasper, TN

#2 Feb 11, 2013
I locked the bathroom key in the bathroom. made a special trip just to do it
KordyKoo

Trenton, GA

#3 Feb 12, 2013
Everybody quit on them there anyway whole new crew that place has problems
once

Tullahoma, TN

#4 Feb 13, 2013
i locked myself in the bathroom and she wouldnt let me out
yeah

Jasper, TN

#5 Feb 14, 2013
She's def an a hole. God forbid she has to actually count you out change. She gets all pissed off.
yeahhh

Boiling Springs, SC

#6 Feb 17, 2013
Yea she is definitely a rude ass!!! I got told the other day that if I use a 20 2 lay for my purchase I would have 2 spend 5 dollars or more or she couldn't give me change for a 20!!! Come on now. This place is getting ridiculous n she def. needs 2 go sit at home or find another job tht doesn't involve any type of customer service!!!!
ABC

South Pittsburg, TN

#7 Feb 22, 2013
Have you ever thought that you could always trade somewhere else.They are not the only store and gas station around.Change places or stop gripping.We hate cry babies.
hi

United States

#8 Feb 22, 2013
ABC wrote:
Have you ever thought that you could always trade somewhere else.They are not the only store and gas station around.Change places or stop gripping.We hate cry babies.
And we hate you. GTFO!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Pittsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
waffle house girls (Feb '10) Wed Joe Dan 56
Who are some dangerous people in south pittsbur... Tue JChilly69 29
Justin J Tue Lucky 2
Eddie McNabb (Jan '15) Jun 26 A friend 3
snitches (Jan '14) Jun 25 olonetooth 3
linda raines (Mar '11) Jun 25 Onestepahead 20
Age between Mitchell an Cecily graham Jun 24 JChilly69 2

South Pittsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance