Texas Prosecuter and wife killed

Texas Prosecuter and wife killed

Posted in the South Pasadena Forum

danny dolan 96

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Apr 5, 2013
So Texas prosecuting attorney and wife killed so my only question is does your system in Texas work like Clark county Washington communist faction because if I had to guess it works like this and I told everyone if you commit communism the people will rise they will start war and the government will become the enemy the government suicide if this prosecutor one time violated peoples American rights or violated the bill of rights he received true justice go watch your local court room Danny dolan us militia his wife not warranted ripped off and homeless because of dirty cops and attorneys charged beaten and threatend and harassed by gov thats what causes these murders that's two I'm sure at the rate of communist acts against the American people there will in fact be all out war within the next ten yrs just to be ritch or to Evan own anything leachs and theives spells g o v

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Pasadena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 2 hr Sam Testicle 30,966
News Head lice don't take summer off (Jun '13) 2 hr Junosilks 2
News Tullis' body remains in coroner's custody (Mar '07) 4 hr Denise1025 61
News Covina restaurant offers free Thanksgiving for ... (Nov '10) 8 hr Shortyz74 11
News Auditors question South El Montea s relationshi... Sep '15 concern citizen 1
News How to prepare for a destructive El Nino winter Aug '15 Le Duped 6
News Teen in coma as suspects appear in court - Whit... (Mar '08) Aug '15 Montebello Brat 15
More from around the web

Personal Finance

South Pasadena Mortgages