Police nab Pasadena smash-n-grab suspects

Full story: Pasadena Star-News

Pasadena Police Department's SWAT team conducts a door-to-door search for a robbery suspect on Orange Grove Avenue at Prospect in South Pasadena Wednesday afternoon, November 17, 2010 after the Pasadena Jewelry Mart on East Colorado had a "smash and grab" robbery by several people.
Comments
1 - 15 of 15 Comments Last updated Nov 20, 2010

Since: Mar 10

Pasadena, CA

#1 Nov 17, 2010
I applaud the Pasadena Police Department for acting swiftly and quickly in arresting these thugs.

Unlike Arcadia where criminals come and go as they please, Pasadena shuts down the criminals and puts them in jail where they belong.
videovideo

United States

#2 Nov 17, 2010
Russman626 wrote:
I applaud the Pasadena Police Department for acting swiftly and quickly in arresting these thugs.
Unlike Arcadia where criminals come and go as they please, Pasadena shuts down the criminals and puts them in jail where they belong.
Don't you want to see the video?
What about the thug in your pic?
D Salvin

Alhambra, CA

#3 Nov 17, 2010
Amen! Congrats to the Police Team in Pasadena and South Pasadena. Keep fighting hard against the scum that invade our beautiful City! Next time, shoot them dead if you can.....

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#4 Nov 17, 2010
Russman626 wrote:
Hey Russ, I believe someone gained entry into your room at the "Y" and got on to your computer.
Mountain Breeze

Monterey Park, CA

#8 Nov 18, 2010
Good job PPD! The article doesn't give booking information on where they are from, but let me guess.........um, NW Pasadena.
LaFarge

Lake Wales, FL

#9 Nov 18, 2010
I wonder what inspired the one to try to hit a girl. I hope that got him an addittional charge. Punks.
hmm

Los Angeles, CA

#10 Nov 18, 2010
Is it standard procedure to call out the SWAT team when a burglary occurs, if there is no indication that the suspects were armed?

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#12 Nov 18, 2010
Great, I am glad they got some of these ghetto rats.
kvl

Duarte, CA

#14 Nov 18, 2010
Wow. That was fast. Kudos to everyone who helped catching the bad guys.
truth

La Verne, CA

#16 Nov 18, 2010
LAST I HEARD SO PAS PD ARRESTED ALL FOUR AND HANDED THE BODIES OVER TO PPD. GOOD JOB BOYS
Mountain Breeze

Monterey Park, CA

#17 Nov 18, 2010
On my daily walk in Old Town I walked east past this store (SE Corner of Colorado/Los Robles - across Los Robles from Macy's/Starbucks and it's closed today. Window still broken in the front.
kvl

Duarte, CA

#19 Nov 18, 2010
Answer wrote:
no blacks, mexicans = no crime
We'd be left with fine upstanding individuals like Jeffrey Dahmer, Andrew Cunanan, Jeffrey Skilling, Bernie Madoff, Kenneth Lay, Ted Bundy, Mary Kay Letourneau, Larry Phillips, Jr., Emil Matasareanu, etc.
what a joke

Pasadena, CA

#20 Nov 19, 2010
Im mean yes they are wrong for the thefts but calling in the damn swat .....and it also doesnt mean they are from nw pasadena you effn raccist
LaFarge

Tampa, FL

#21 Nov 19, 2010
kvl wrote:
<quoted text>
We'd be left with fine upstanding individuals like Jeffrey Dahmer, Andrew Cunanan, Jeffrey Skilling, Bernie Madoff, Kenneth Lay, Ted Bundy, Mary Kay Letourneau, Larry Phillips, Jr., Emil Matasareanu, etc.
Don't forget Michael Antonovich, Greg Galletly, and Jerry Epstein. They just haven't been indicted yet. Soon though.
OLD NEWS

Fontana, CA

#22 Nov 20, 2010
good job south pas pd

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Pasadena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Producers needed A.S.A.P. 3 hr Harem 1
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr Truthforthought 18,871
What is the Worst Feature of the Proposed Monte... (Jan '14) 4 hr Wonder a Why 80
Santa Monica Activists Plan Vigil for Mural 6 hr Lolana 2
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 6 hr Bruin Nation 27,084
Valley Light Industries facing challenges (Feb '09) 9 hr Cypress Critic 552
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 9 hr RiccardoFire 200,586
•••

South Pasadena News Video

•••
•••

South Pasadena Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

South Pasadena People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••