Man found shot dead on Pico Rivera st...

Man found shot dead on Pico Rivera street

There are 106 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Jan 1, 2010, titled Man found shot dead on Pico Rivera street. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

Detectives are investigating the shooting death of man found in the front yard of a home early Friday morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
juan Bigz

Temecula, CA

#115 Oct 22, 2012
damn joel i still cant believe til this day ur gone , all the days we spent together like we were brothers , back yard parties we threw always enjoyed deejay for u , u were like a brother to me , remember every one would ask if we were related , we'd laugh n say yea, i have 2 lil girls now , til this day me , my sister n my lil bro cry when we speak about you , met at Mcr safety , good ol days , wish u were still around , miss u alot, ur in a much better place now

Juan Zamora
geo r

Los Angeles, CA

#116 Nov 24, 2012
I'm watching this on crime stoppers and I feel touched for any family who has to endure this pain. What hurts more is when it happens to the innocent ones. Rip seems like you where very loved.
Jessica

United States

#117 Nov 25, 2012
I just found out...:( saw it on crime stoppers. I knew Joel's cousin, had the privilege to hang out with Joel a few times. It's been a while but I'm sure it does not get easier... all the thoughts of what could have been. My heart goes out to his mother and brothers.. All his family and friends. I pray you never forget all the great memories, may they always be vivid and alive in your hearts. Your all probably tired of the cliche "he's in a better place" I lost 3 family members last year... My mother was one! And that cliche is the only one that keeps me sane.. To think our loved ones are in a place with no suffering... I imagine it and I smile. One day we will be united with them as though we were never apart.
Violet

Temecula, CA

#118 Feb 17, 2014
I miss you friend its been 4 years since u left this world ...We were called the three musketeers haha you Iris and I. Good times we shared. Miss u and I hope too see u again someday.
Pico Rivera

San Diego, CA

#119 Sep 13, 2015
I too know all three of his brothers and man I wish they could have gotten a hold of his killer cuz woohoohoo boy you just don't know.

Rip Joel
Miss you
DizDik

Fairfield, CA

#120 Sep 13, 2015
I hope the rest of the mexicans do this to one another we have so many here:(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Pasadena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Swastika on black Biola studenta s door brings ... 1 hr Mike Bauteesta Sc... 3
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 10 hr winston molineri 20,303
dork striker 13 hr duuuuhhhhhhhhhhh 3
JRT Show Periscope 15 hr Scoper 1
What has happened to Lynwood? (Dec '05) 17 hr Aabigail00 1,089
Possible coyote in South Pasadena (Jun '08) May 3 ggg 32
News Auditors question South El Montea s relationshi... (Sep '15) Sep '15 concern citizen 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

South Pasadena Mortgages