FOOTBALL: Muir rolls to another Turke...

FOOTBALL: Muir rolls to another Turkey Tussle win, 34-12

There are 21 comments on the Pasadena Star-News story from Nov 14, 2009, titled FOOTBALL: Muir rolls to another Turkey Tussle win, 34-12. In it, Pasadena Star-News reports that:

All is well in Westside Pasadena. A season that started in despair for John Muir High School ended with a sweet ring of "The Bell." John Muir regained its old form and muscled its way to a 34-12 win over rival Pasadena for the 12th consecutive year in the 56th annual Turkey Tussle on Friday night in front of an estimated 4,200 at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Pasadena Star-News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Harold Chapman DT

United States

#22 Jan 1, 2013
BIG H wrote:
u see that # 69 woo!!!!!!! 5 taklz as a DT and they ran outside!!! out there workn
Wow i appriciate that. Now years later looking back. It makes me feel great.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Pasadena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 4 hr Les Miles 32,402
when you buy the entire universe inherit the pe... 13 hr specail invite 1
can gavin wilkes stop moaning inthe middle of t... 18 hr land titles 1
Go Fund Me please share Sun Sammy 3
Pasadena Mugshots and Criminal Arrest Records Sep 22 Rick 2
Possible coyote in South Pasadena (Jun '08) May '16 ggg 32
News Auditors question South El Montea s relationshi... (Sep '15) Sep '15 concern citizen 1

South Pasadena Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

South Pasadena Mortgages