Local victim of 9/11 attacks will be ...

Local victim of 9/11 attacks will be honored at the South Pasadena ...

There are 2 comments on the Pasadena Star-News story from Aug 23, 2010, titled Local victim of 9/11 attacks will be honored at the South Pasadena .... In it, Pasadena Star-News reports that:

South Pasadena Mayor Pro Tem Mike Ten will lead a brief 9/11 remembrance service at 8:30 a.m. Sept.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Pasadena Star-News.

LDT

Covina, CA

#1 Aug 23, 2010
It wasn't just her it was also her husband and children that were sacrificed ... It was a whole family that was given no choice in there massacre they should be remembered as a whole.
Mack

Altadena, CA

#2 Aug 23, 2010
Maybe the school is doing this to honor her since she was an alumni. I would think they will include her family in it. It was heartwrenching seeing her in the picture holding her baby after this terrible attack.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Pasadena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lancaster toddler's body found in Sylmar (Mar '09) 3 hr StaceyBarkerHater 616
News Accused by CalFire, family files legal action 5 hr sologray 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 8 hr New york 20,648
Versatile Machine Operators Wanted 9 hr FasTempsLA 1
Montebello City Council Meeting 09/28/16 12 hr Reality 1
Montebello Council's 2 Worst Actions 13 hr Reality 6
Pasadena Mugshots and Criminal Arrest Records Sep 22 Rick 2

South Pasadena Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

South Pasadena Mortgages