Owner follows car thief into South Pa...

Owner follows car thief into South Pasadena

There are 15 comments on the Pasadena Star-News story from Sep 8, 2010, titled Owner follows car thief into South Pasadena. In it, Pasadena Star-News reports that:

A man stole a car in Highland Park and was followed by the owner, who witnessed the theft Tuesday, into South Pasadena, police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Pasadena Star-News.

PRNDLL

Monrovia, CA

#1 Sep 8, 2010
Too bad the owner wasn't carrying a weapon and a "throw down" knife - he could've ended a thief's career right there and then.
Congrats on having the presence of mind to get your car back from a lowlife parasite!
Hope they nail the coward and you can get compensated for the damages to your vehicle, sir!
Jumping Jim

Monrovia, CA

#2 Sep 8, 2010
Anybody know if this guy was legal?
maybe

San Gabriel, CA

#3 Sep 8, 2010
i think this was actually a gay lovers quarrel- and the bf left in an angry fit of rage- and jumped out of the car....

Ill teach him a lesson....
fled without ID

Pasadena, CA

#4 Sep 8, 2010
Jumping Jim wrote:
Your wife thought he was legit you racist krakker.
Mary L

United States

#5 Sep 8, 2010
where was the helicopter???? All that money we pay in taxes for its use and nada! And, please stop being so fault finding by race, Your Sick.
Hello

Los Gatos, CA

#6 Sep 8, 2010
L"]where was the helicopter???? All that money we pay in taxes for its use and nada! And, please stop being so fault finding by race, Your Sick

Where were you Mary??? The helicopter was there searching for 20 minutes.
South Pasadena

Anaheim, CA

#7 Sep 9, 2010
fled without ID wrote:
<quoted text>
Your wife thought he was legit you racist krakker.
yes, the suspect was illegal Mr. B3aner.
Faux News

Pasadena, CA

#8 Sep 9, 2010
South Pasadena wrote:
<quoted text>
yes, the suspect was illegal Mr. B3aner.
Where in the article does it say that? You just pull it of yourass?

Since: Dec 09

Los Angeles, CA

#9 Sep 9, 2010
Mary L wrote:
Your Sick.
I think you meant 'You're sick'. It sure helps to get this 1 right when YOU'RE attempting to insult somebody. Not only that, YOU'RE responding to a troll who is [poorly] impersonating another poster here named "Jumping Jim". Do NOT feed the trolls!

This scum was fortunate to get away. If it were me, I would've actually chased him down. The Arroyo Seco wash? Why stop there? Again, this waste of life was lucky to have not met my glock. I’m just sayin'.
salty balls

United States

#10 Sep 9, 2010
Mary L wrote:
where was the helicopter???? All that money we pay in taxes for its use and nada! And, please stop being so fault finding by race, Your Sick.
The b'ner probably made it into one of the tunnels in the arroyo. Since that's how he probably got into this country he should have been pretty comfortable down there.
Am Staff

San Marino, CA

#11 Sep 9, 2010
So Pas People have a reputation for
stealing from Highland Park including
anything historic, of value, for community
enhancement ...funny thing is, it is
the rich financin' the stealin'

Trust n Believe

Been there
Know ALL ABOUT IT
Large Stack of Pancakes

Burbank, CA

#12 Sep 9, 2010
Am Staff wrote:
So Pas People have a reputation for
stealing from Highland Park including
anything historic, of value, for community
enhancement ...funny thing is, it is
the rich financin' the stealin'
Trust n Believe
Been there
Know ALL ABOUT IT
Putting aside your reference to a non-existent "reputation" for stealing, why do you conclude that the thief came from South Pasadena? The thief stole the car on the Highland Park/South Pas border, started driving away, and abandoned the car just a few blocks from where it was stolen, on the far western edge of South Pas, just south of the Pasadena border. He could have been heading to Pasadena, to another part of Los Angeles, or to somewhere else.
Equal Justice For All

Hastings, MI

#13 Sep 10, 2010
The Avenues....
pancho

Pasadena, CA

#14 Sep 10, 2010
Jumping Jim wrote:
Hey sweet pea you have a crush on the original Jumping Jim or what? you keep using his name and asking about people's legal status Ahhh ur a sweet thing right?
Jumping Jim

Monrovia, CA

#15 Sep 11, 2010
pancho wrote:
<quoted text>Hey sweet pea you have a crush on the original Jumping Jim or what? you keep using his name and asking about people's legal status Ahhh ur a sweet thing right?
And u keep using my name sweet heart

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Pasadena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
good job montebello 1 hr 42 yr North Mtb r... 8
Marsha Blackburn 1 hr Christian Republican 3
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr ICE 21,306
Return to Sender: Christmas trees, care package... 4 hr duediligence 2
Central Basin Leticia Vasquez’ Phony Defamatio... 9 hr Councils MonteB 7
News Stalker case leads to lawsuit against St. Bruno... (Feb '13) 9 hr Your Mom 1,331
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 13 hr Anthony Ramon 35,119

South Pasadena Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

South Pasadena Mortgages