Alhambra residents to be arraigned fo...

Alhambra residents to be arraigned for stealing mail and parcels

There are 5 comments on the Pasadena Star-News story from Dec 1, 2010, titled Alhambra residents to be arraigned for stealing mail and parcels. In it, Pasadena Star-News reports that:

Two Alhambra residents are scheduled to be arraigned in Alhambra Superior court Thursday on suspicion of stealing mail and parcels in the surrounding area.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Pasadena Star-News.

----abc

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Dec 2, 2010
I bet this couple had been casing the area for some time .Thanks to the neighbor that NOTICED something out of the ordinary .

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#2 Dec 2, 2010
I agree with ABC. They had most likely cased the area and saw a large concentration of mail and package deliveries.

This kind of theft is a very low-life thing to do to people, especially at this time of year.
willy

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#3 Dec 2, 2010
How come they aren't being arraigned in a federal court? Isn't mail theft the jurisdiction of the postal inspectors office?
Think

United States

#4 Dec 2, 2010
"...The name of the two suspects, one male and one female, have not been released as the investigation is continuing, officials said."

As if we couldn't make a good guess.
----abc

Los Angeles, CA

#5 Dec 2, 2010
Think wrote:
"...The name of the two suspects, one male and one female, have not been released as the investigation is continuing, officials said."
As if we couldn't make a good guess.
If their names never get printed , they might be relatives of our politicians ! LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Pasadena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Council rejects Kare offer (Sep '08) 1 min STell51 283
News New Health Center to Open in Monrovia 2 hr Joe Rios 1
Ban Illegal Immigrants and Large-Capacity Ammun... 10 hr Big Gamer 2
News LAPD officer arrested at Mexican border crossin... 11 hr Pektoh854 15
Public Library Blues 14 hr Montebello Newbie 1
Aint No Gobal Wamin Amigo 17 hr dGo mDaedn lyHo i... 2
News Meth Pills Were in In-n-Out Drink, Man Claims i... 20 hr Mitt s Santorum S... 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

South Pasadena Mortgages