Logan Kent

New York, NY

#1 Dec 4, 2012
Mods tells Ginny on various forums she has gotta stop trolling and they are concerned of the amounts of trolling she does , then they ban her for a few days. Mods says she has no authority of telling them or users what they should or shouldn't do. Hit feedback on her or any poster who does what she's done. Mod 8 has even had issues with Ginny, natasfonos the sex offender out of Portsmouth Ohio, Damien Hunter and Angie, her new Topix keepers. Angie marcum"s real name : andrea Angie marcum, she lives in chapmanvillie wv and is a former felon also. Recently a poster said he was getting threats from Ginny and Nat. Ginny sent three in minutes. here"s one threat she made. Sec 2 2012 Olive I rule topix and pasadena and go ahead and call the police! I dare you. Anymore of you and your friends that comes back on here. I will destroy you. Did Ginny even work with Pasadena PD? Nope! Another lie. She told people when she first came back on in 2009 that she was friends with Pasadena PD and worked for them and with them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Pasadena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tom Hanks donates to Red Bluff State Theatre (Jan '10) 1 hr Lori 42
News Anti-710 Freeway tunnel group presents new traf... 1 hr Tom 1
Immigration system is NOT broken 1 hr American People 1
Review: Financial Plus Investment (Jul '08) 1 hr El Modelos Maxim 2,542
Salsa Shoes in El Monte 2 hr addicted2Salsa 1
Its time to take a stand against Pico Rivera ci... 4 hr pico loco 2
Meeting at Quiet Cannon Today? 9 hr Wonder Why 123
More from around the web

South Pasadena People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE