So what's your point? Most cops are dirty butt they get away with it because of this thing called "the thin blue line". Unless a cop is aired out in a high profile case their buddies won't pursue prosecution.They are scum. In the past few weeks alone...
1) ex-Whittier PD-several counts of child molestation
2) TWO off-duty LAPD assault a guy in Uptown Whittier
3) LAPD Reservist shoots & kills his unarmed 17 year old son in Monrovia
4) Two cops kidnap & rape a woman at the Ontario Mills mall
5) Huntington Beach police officer is facing charges of rape, forcible sodomy and 17 other charges of physical abuse
That was here, in our immediate area alone and not even all of them. I didn't bother to look all of them up. Those are merely the ones I remember from memory.
Didn't even include the female LHPD cop who was not even charged with killing a couple, when she blew through an intersection at 80 mph!
Dirty cops cover for dirty cops. So get used to it.